I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Relieve renal pressure and prevent kidney failure
Clinically pided into acute and chronic renal failure, there is a saying that kidney disease does not matter, but if pain will endanger our life, experts suggest that renal failure related to human life safety, if found please timely medical treatment, the renal failure prevention measures, please complete the prevention work:
Add water and prevent renal failure: growth in tropical and subtropical areas, less water, less urinary excretion, suffering from recurrent urinary tract infection, hyperuricemia, or some disease The new supersedes the old. (such as hypercalcemia, hyperparathyroidism, sarcoidosis, Cushing's syndrome, chronic intestinal disease prone to kidney) per capita stones, kidney stones may cause obstructive hydronephrosis and renal function decline, development.
Pay attention to the changes of urine: urine form is one of the most pointer kidney function, the body is waste filtered through the kidneys excreted in urine, often should observe their urine color, can be early detection and early treatment, for example, foamy urine is proteinuria, white turbid urine is inflammation of the urethra and a large number of phosphate removal the performance of frequency can be determined is burning, urinary tract infection, nocturia is the early symptoms of renal insufficiency. Therefore, and the observation of these symptoms, timely examination, kidney damage can be early intervention, in case the delay caused renal failure.
Regular physical examination: anti hereditary nephropathy renal tumors occur in forty to seventy year old male, polycystic kidney disease and hereditary kidney disease had a family history of kidney disease, hypertension, diabetes mellitus and childhood had nephritis, is the latent cause of chronic renal failure risk, so the disease itself has such that should be more renal function testing on a regular basis, have an understanding of his kidney to early detection and early treatment.
Light diet, avoid excessive use of supplements
Many people have caused a series of "precious diseases" because of excessive nutrition or high fat food, such as gout, diabetes, hypertension, etc. these three diseases can cause varying degrees of damage to the kidneys. The factors causing these three diseases is to protect the kidney health, diet, do not suggest that excessive consumption of high protein foods, a large number of protein intake by absorption after digestion of waste is ammonia, is renal blood tests of BUN (blood urea nitrogen), excessive intake of protein foods increase the burden on the kidneys, the kidneys do more work, so in addition to the body needs, no need to eat more protein.
The kidney disease experts, I believe that you need to pay attention to the question of what the treatment of kidney disease have a certain understanding, if you have a kidney diet questions the need for detailed understanding, you can consult our online experts.
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?
- how to delay the progress of renal failure？
- A new approach to the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- How Chinese medicine treats kidney failure
- What are the methods of nursing diagnosis for renal failure?
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment Patient Comments Share Your Story Chronic Kidney Disease Self-Care at Home
- Identification of acute and chronic renal failure is very important
- Slow therapy for chronic renal failure
- Have chronic kidney failure can live long time
- Chronic Allograft Nephropathy
- How to restrain the progression of renal failure in nephropathy patients?
- How do patients with renal insufficiency control the high uric acid diet?
- What causes kidney failure?
- How to relieve bone pain in patients with renal failure?
- What should be done to keep away from chronic renal failure?
- Pyelonephritis complications