I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the methods of nursing diagnosis for renal failure?
Now with the improvement of people's living standards, more and more patients with renal failure, renal failure is a more serious kidney disease, will bring great distress to the patient. Therefore, patients with renal failure should strengthen the prevention and care work, better away from kidney failure. What are the methods of nursing diagnosis for renal failure? Then let's talk about it.
1, the basis for diagnosis
Patients whether have history of frequent urination at night? The amount of nocturia exceeded the normal during the day, suggesting that the distal renal tubules were concentrated and dysfunction. Most of the patients with this disease were CRF.
2, Is patients with anemia?
CRF almost all have anemia, glomerular and renal vascular ARF are also more anemia, and renal tubular and renal interstitial ARF is no anemia or only mild anemia, so do not Anemia of renal failure, and more tips renal tubular or renal interstitial ARF.
A lot of people in the treatment of renal failure is simply to do treatment, in fact, when we do the treatment, but also need to consider is to do a good job of patient care, to help patients recover faster
1. Close observation of changes in condition
Attention to body temperature, breathing, pulse, heart rate, rhythm, blood pressure and other changes. Heart failure, cardiac arrhythmia, infection and convulsions are the main causes of death in acute renal failure. Early manifestations should be found in time and contacted with doctors at any time.
2. ensure that children fall in bed
Rest period depending on the condition, the general oliguria, polyuria should be bed rest, recovery period gradually increase the appropriate activities.
3. Nutritional care
Urine should limit water, salt, potassium, phosphorus and protein into the amount of supply of sufficient heat to reduce the decomposition of tissue proteins. Can not eat from the veins to add glucose, amino acids, fat milk and so on. Dialysis treatment of children lost a lot of protein, so do not limit the amount of protein into the long-term dialysis can lose plasma, hydrolyzed protein, amino acids and so on.
4. Accurately record the inflow volume
Oral and intravenous fluid volume to be recorded one by one, urine and abnormalities such as vomiting, gastrointestinal drainage fluid, diarrhea, fecal moisture and so need to accurately measure the daily weight of the test to check whether the increase in edema.
5. Strict implementation of intravenous infusion plan
During the infusion process to observe whether the infusion too much, too soon cause pulmonary edema symptoms, and observe other side effects.
The above is the relevant content of the introduction about the methods of nursing diagnosis for renal failure, I hope to help you. Patients with renal failure in daily life must pay attention to diet and lifestyle, regular physical exercise can enhance the body immunity, the body often detection index, in order to prevent the condition changes, timely referral, regular review, keep the body stable.
nursing diagnosis for renal failure