I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What should be attention in the treatment of chronic renal failure?
Chronic renal failure is a serious kidney disease. Renal failure can be pided into two kinds: acute and chronic. Chronic renal failure is due to long-term renal disease. With the time and disease, the function of kidney gradually decreases, leading to renal failure. So, what should be attention in the treatment of chronic renal failure?
Living care. The treatment of renal failure is very important, and early treatment is the key. Therefore, in view of the life of renal failure, the renal function of patients with chronic renal failure is weakened and the blood stasis is aggravated. Therefore, wards should be ventilated, cold and warm should be suitable, full sunlight should be provided, and daily vinegar fumigation and disinfection should be done.
Oral care. For the treatment of chronic renal failure, oral care is also essential. The patients with chronic renal failure should be paid attention to, the appearance of the mouth has the taste of urine and the thick and greasy tongue coating, which affects the appetite. Oral care is very important, should gargle after meal, and should brush your teeth after waking up before sleep.
The method of taking medicine. The treatment of chronic renal failure is very important and should be carried out actively. At present, the effect of TCM on chronic renal failure is very good. However, due to frequent vomiting in patients with chronic renal failure, Chinese herbal decoction should be concentrated and repeated for a small number of times. Vomiting can be patted patients back, after spitting with warm boiling water gargle, keep clean, the replacement of clothing and clothing pollution timely.
Diet nursing. In addition to regular daily treatment, patients with chronic renal failure can also take proper diet nursing, pay attention to the scientific and reasonable diet, avoid soy products, make wheat starch and corn starch as staple food, and diet as a prime factor. The amount of protein intake is adjusted according to the degree of impairment of renal function, and the daily intake is not more than 50g.
Mental nursing. Keeping a good mind is very important for the treatment of chronic renal failure. However, due to the condition of some patients, the period of treatment is long, because of serious psychological pressure, some patients will often have pessimistic and disappointing mood. We should contact the patient more, encourage the patient to build up the confidence to overcome the disease, eliminate concerns, and maintain a good state of mind.
Chronic renal failure is a variety of primary kidney disease and other diseases caused by liver function damage and deterioration, can cause a series of clinical syndromes, so need timely treatment and conditioning.
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?
- how to delay the progress of renal failure？
- A new approach to the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- How Chinese medicine treats kidney failure
- What are the methods of nursing diagnosis for renal failure?
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment Patient Comments Share Your Story Chronic Kidney Disease Self-Care at Home
- Identification of acute and chronic renal failure is very important
- Slow therapy for chronic renal failure
- Have chronic kidney failure can live long time
- Chronic Allograft Nephropathy
- How to restrain the progression of renal failure in nephropathy patients?
- How do patients with renal insufficiency control the high uric acid diet?
- What causes kidney failure?
- How to relieve bone pain in patients with renal failure?
- What should be done to keep away from chronic renal failure?
- Pyelonephritis complications