I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to nurse renal insufficiency patients ?
Renal insufficiency patients should pay attention to the following aspects :
The research shows that the emotion have a closely relationship with the disease .Renal insufficiency patients will often occur anxiety 、panic 、pessimism ,at this time patients need relatives’comfort and understanding ,and communicate with the patients ,enlighten patients through different methods ,make the patients realize their own illness ,eliminate the bad mood and help the patients build up the confidence of fighting the disease .
Renal insufficiency patients often occur weak ,so should have a good rest ,don’t stay up ,ensure enough rest and sleep ,and provide a quiet and comfortable environment with patients ,regular open the window ,ensure the bed sheet’s clean .Closely observe patient’s vital signs ,preventing the occurrence of the complications .
Renal insufficiency patients should have a reasonable diet ,don’t eat so salty food ,control the intake of protein so as to relieve the kidney burden ,avoid eating sour or spicy food ,not to eat high fat food ,eat more fresh vegetables and fruits .
Renal insufficiency patients should pay attention to the importance of the nursing ,when there is something wrong,should go to the hospital as soon as possible .
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- The projects of renal function test
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- How to treat uremia.
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What are the clinical manifestations of renal tubular acidosis?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- How to prevent pyelonephritis ?
- Diet of renal cyst in winter and autumn