I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Early prevention methods of chronic renal failure
The early prevention of chronic renal failure attach more and more importance of the experts and scholars .Early prevention also called “Primary Prevention”,which refers to make preventions before the chronic renal failure occur ,including the early census of kidney disease ,actively control the kidney disease and the disease which can involve the kidney in case the occurrence of chronic renal failure .
Measures of delaying chronic renal failure develop :
Strengthen follow-up clinic :Regular follow-up clinic is good for delay the renal failure ,which can make the patients accept the treatment and guidance designedly ,help the patients reduce or avoid some factors which can aggravate renal failure ,such as toxic damage ,dehydration cause blood volume insufficiency ,hyperlipemia ,hypercalcemia ,hypokalemia ,urinary tract obstruction ,infection and massive haemorrhage .
2.Reasonable diet : A large number of experimental study and clinical observation showed that low protein diet and low phosphorus diet can make most of the chronic renal failure patients’progress slower even temporarily stop the development of the renal failure .Low protein diet or add essential amino-acid can relieve chronic renal failure high filtration condition ,which is helpful to prevent chronic renal failure develop .The main method to control hyperphosphatemia is to have a low phosphorus diet ,such as take phosphate binder .
3.Control blood pressure :Controlling renal or primary high blood pressure can prevent the progress of glomerular sclerosis .The former is mainly to control glomerular hypertransfusion ,the latter is mainly rely on the application of hypotensive drugs .Controlling high blood pressure(or diabetic nephropathy)can use a small dose of angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors(captopril),which can reduce glomerular internal pressure ,relieve the high filtration condition .
- A correct interpretation of chronic pyelonephritis
- What are the methods of treating hydronephrosis with traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine?
- Suffering from uremia what adverse reactions
- What are the methods of nursing diagnosis for renal failure?
- Three methods to detoxification the kidney
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment Patient Comments Share Your Story Chronic Kidney Disease Self-Care at Home
- Nursing methods of hypertensive renal disease
- Identification of acute and chronic renal failure is very important
- Slow therapy for chronic renal failure
- Have chronic kidney failure can live long time
- What are the problems in the treatment of chronic pyelonephritis?
- Can chronic nephritis patients eat peanut?
- Early-stage symptom of diabetic nephropathy with children
- Patients with chronic nephritis should pay attention to diet
- Six nursing methods of renal cyst patients
- Chronic renal failure patients,how to protect your kidney
- Chronic Allograft Nephropathy
- What are the causes of chronic nephritis
- 3 chronic nephritis diet tips
- What are the early symptoms of a woman's uremia?