I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Incipient symptoms of uremia
Kidney is one of the most important organs of our body and uremia is a serious kidney disease,so uremia has a awful influence on our body. Many people get this disease because of bad living habit and their disease aggravate for their ignore on treatment. Now we will introduce the incipient symptom of uremia and hope it can help you.
Incipient symptoms of uremia:
1. Sleepy、weak and face yellowing,these are caused by anemia.
2. Lumbago. If you get back or waist pain,you should check your kidney、spine or muscles of back and waist.
3. Pee frequently at night. In normal times,people under sixty should not have pee at night. If young people frequently pee during night suddenty,he may be get nephrotic syndrome.
4. Bad digestive system. If one get uremia,toxin accumulate in his body and this will influence his digestive function. The direct effect is bad appetite、bad gustation、nausea and vomiting. Sometimes they may get diarrhea、abdominal distension and constipation. But most people won’t contract these with uremia.
5. High blood pressure. If the kidney is hurt,it can’t discharge water and sodium normally any more. Then water and sodium retention may occur. In addition,the broken kidney can secrete some substance which can make blood pressure high. So most times different degrees of high blood pressure may occur in early-stage of uremia.
6. Edema. This is an obvious symptom. Eyelid and face edema occur after get up and disappear afternoon;aggravate after work and lighten after rest. When edema become serious,it may occur in ankles or waist.
According to these introduction,I think you must learn incipient symptoms of uremia. If these symptoms occur on your and your family,go to hospital to have a check quickly. If you do get this disease,you must receive a treatment timely.
- The abnormal symptoms of uremia
- Neglected uremic symptoms
- End-stage symptoms of uremia
- What are the main symptoms of uremia?
- What are the early symptoms of uremia in children
- What are the most common symptoms of uremia?
- Symptoms of uremic patients
- What are the common clinical symptoms of uremia?
- The symptoms of uremia cannot be ignored
- What are the early symptoms of uremia
- What are the initial symptoms of uremia
- Symptoms of uremia in the skin
- Symptoms of uremia
- What are the early clinical symptoms of uremia
- What are the common symptoms of uremia?
- Manifestations of uremia
- Common Symptoms of Uremia
- What are the Symptoms of Uremia
- The end-stage symptoms of uremia
- Whether polyuria is the symptoms of uremia?