I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Renal transplant and uremia
Uremia is one type of disease which is the final form of many renal disease and it is called “deathless cancer”. In many uremia patients’ view,to get uremia is to die and they have to sustain their life by dialysis. In actual life there are also many doctors or nurses think the only way uremia patients can go is dialysis and renal transplant. In fact,these opinions are wrong. If uremia patients can receive a proper treatment,they can live well as normal people.
In addition,uremia patients who is in late-stage,or eventually patients whose disease is not serious,think the best way to cure uremia is change a kidney. If receive renal transplant,they won’t care about their disease any more. But is this really true?
This is really not true. According to a authoritative report,among eight hundred cases,only half patients can use the transplanted kidney as usual for five years after surgery,if for ten years,hardly anybody. there are also have other types of patients that they think if the transplanted kidney is broken,they can receive another one. However,the effect of second transplant kidney is worse and it will spend more money.
Moreover,it is a difficult thing to find a proper kidney source for patients themself. Even though the transplant surgery will be success,patients need have medicine for life long time and this can spend at least ten thousands a month. The hospitalization costs is larger than dialysis spend.
So renal transplant is not better than patients’imagination. Patients should have a prudent thought about it.
- Which uremia patients are suitable for renal transplantation
- Five kinds of misunderstandings about keeping away from Neph
- How to treat and control the development of early chronic re
- Is end-stage renal disease uremic?
- How to divide the clinical stage of chronic renal failure
- Can uremic pruritus be cured in the middle and late stage?
- Uremic patients with physical manifestations of the surface
- What does the nursing misunderstanding of uremia have?
- Which kind of uremia patients can do renal transplantation?
- IgA nephropathy uremia should be early prevention and treatm
- Current status and misunderstanding of uremia in renal
- Nephritis, if not controlled can evolve into renal failure,
- You have hyperplasia and you are very careful with uremia
- Early signs of drowsiness and anemic uremia
- How to choose renal replacement therapy for uremia?
- The difference between uremia and uremia
- Prevention and treatment of uremia＂
- Etiology of renal failure
- Comprehensive analysis of causes and symptoms of uremia
- Can uremic patients eat sand tea sauce?