I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
The symptoms of high creatinine
In many examination we will find there is creatinine ,some people will find the creatinine is high ,actually high creatinine is the performance of renal function occur problems ,so what are the symptoms of high creatinine in clinic ?
1.Urine bubble is much ,not disappear for a long time ,often shows that protein in the urine will excrete more protein.
2.The normal urine is single ale and lucency ,if the urine present thick dark brown meat ,wash water ,soy sauce color ,cloudy or wash rich should go to the hospital to clear the onset reason .
3.Low back pain without clear reason should go to the hospital to check the kidney ,spine and the small of back muscles
4.The eyelid or face edema in the morning ,disappear in the afternoon ,tired will aggravate ,after have a rest will relieve .Serious edema can appear in bent parts of the body ,such as double ankle inside and double lower limbs and lumbosacral portion.
5.Commonly ,people less than 60 years old will not occur nocturnal enuresis ,if the young people’s nocturnal enuresis increase will be the early clinical symptoms of renal dysfunction
6.If there is no fever ,profuse sweating and drink more water occur urine volume drop or sudden increase should go to the hospital to check wether there is kidney lesions .Frequent micturition frequency and less urine output often suggests the possibility of urinary tract infection .
7.Patients can occur headache ,swirl ,blurred vision and other symptoms ,but some patients can due to long-term high blood pressure have already produced better tolerance ,so cannot discomfort .Therefore,only depend on the above discomfort cannot judge whether there is high blood pressure ,so should regular measure the blood pressure .
- How is uremia caused? These 7 diseases will quietly become u
- The main causes of uremia are these!
- How much does proteinuria quantify to the risk of uremia?
- How to identify the early signs of uremia?
- How much does the urine protein drop to be able to stay away
- How to treat and control the development of early chronic re
- What does uremia patient eat to be beneficial to the body?
- The condition of nephritis determines whether or not to stay
- Do you know the symptoms before the onset of uremia ?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- Symptoms of uremia in the skin
- Lowering proteinuria is the key of avoiding uremia reduce!
- There are four stages from health to uremia!
- Why the use of antibiotics in patients with uremia has psych
- How to divide the clinical stage of chronic renal failure
- The correct diagnosis of hemolytic uremia is very important.
- How to care for the hemolytic uremic syndrome?
- Symptoms of hemolytic uremic syndrome
- Appear these 5 symptom, may be an early warning of uremia!
- 5 factors lead to the development of diabetes uremia !