I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
The symptoms of high creatinine
In many examination we will find there is creatinine ,some people will find the creatinine is high ,actually high creatinine is the performance of renal function occur problems ,so what are the symptoms of high creatinine in clinic ?
1.Urine bubble is much ,not disappear for a long time ,often shows that protein in the urine will excrete more protein.
2.The normal urine is single ale and lucency ,if the urine present thick dark brown meat ,wash water ,soy sauce color ,cloudy or wash rich should go to the hospital to clear the onset reason .
3.Low back pain without clear reason should go to the hospital to check the kidney ,spine and the small of back muscles
4.The eyelid or face edema in the morning ,disappear in the afternoon ,tired will aggravate ,after have a rest will relieve .Serious edema can appear in bent parts of the body ,such as double ankle inside and double lower limbs and lumbosacral portion.
5.Commonly ,people less than 60 years old will not occur nocturnal enuresis ,if the young people’s nocturnal enuresis increase will be the early clinical symptoms of renal dysfunction
6.If there is no fever ,profuse sweating and drink more water occur urine volume drop or sudden increase should go to the hospital to check wether there is kidney lesions .Frequent micturition frequency and less urine output often suggests the possibility of urinary tract infection .
7.Patients can occur headache ,swirl ,blurred vision and other symptoms ,but some patients can due to long-term high blood pressure have already produced better tolerance ,so cannot discomfort .Therefore,only depend on the above discomfort cannot judge whether there is high blood pressure ,so should regular measure the blood pressure .
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- The projects of renal function test
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Measures to Deal with High Creatinine
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- What is the taboo of proteinuria diet?