I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Several wrong regions of renal disease and uremia
In daily life,we can always see such phenomenon,namely one’s disease is not serious,however,he choose wrong treatment and his illness become more serious than former after receiving it. Now we will introduce several common seen wrong regions of renal disease and uremia.
1. Hormone can cure renal disease.
Many people feel tired in the early-stage of their disease,and get edema when they wake up in morning. After check in hospital,protein and occult blood are found in their urine,then they were diagnosed have get renal disease. In most instance,they have always take hormone orally to control proteinuria and occult blood. At the beginning the effect is obvious. But these symptoms attack people when they get cold or too tired. Then people have hormone again. This go around and begin again,people may feel sick and get vomit often and then renal function insufficiency occur.
Why this happen? The reason is having drugs like hormone simply can’t cure the renal disease thoroughly and as the same time they have obvious side-effect.
2. Index decline means renal disease takes a turn for the better.
Faced with various of renal disease,if only attach importance to treating proteinuria,occult blood,white cell and pus and take the decline of various of index as illness taking better,is really wrong. The fundamental factor is find out the primary cause of renal disease.
3. Dialysis is the only way to maintain patients’life.
According to Western medicine,once uremia patients begin to be on dialysis,they can’t live without it. Actually this is wrong. Every patient’s protopathy is different and causers of uremia is different,too. If one can take effective ways to get away from protopathy,it have the possibility to get rid of dialysis.
Before dialysis,many patients’residual renal function is good. The direct reason that they are on dialysis is they get cold,fever,pulmonary infection,urinary infection or high blood pressure. These small factors always make their renal disease deteriorate and then they have to be on dialysis.
4. Renal transplant is the best way to cure renal disease.
Many people think if receive renal transplant,they can live without any worry. Actually this is one-sided. First,it is difficult to find a prefect renal source;even if the renal transplant surgery is successful,patients have to have anti-rejection drug for lifelong.
There are still some patients are not suitable to receive renal transplant,like those who have get chronic hepatitis live function insufficiency,nephritis,urinary tract infection and so on.
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- China Association of Chinese Medicine Kidney Disease Affiliate 2015 Annual Seminar
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- The projects of renal function test
- Is nephrotic syndrome a genetic disease ?
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- What will get uremia?
- Nephrotic syndrome causes infectious disease
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- Diet for women with kidney disease
- What are the clinical manifestations of renal tubular acidosis?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?
- Diet of renal cyst in winter and autumn