I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
“Disease enters by the mouth”. Food is important for every people, especially for those who get disease. For uremic diet foods allowed, which food is good for uremia patients and which is bad become so important. Now we will introduce them for you.
Generally speaking, protein intake volume of uremia patients should be controlled in 0.6g per kilometer weight. For example, if your weight is fifty kilometer, you should take 30g protein everyday.
High quality protein is good: lean meat, egg, milk and so on.
Vegetables protein is bad: beans, nut, grains, flour products, sweet potato, potato, vegetable, fruit and so on.
Calories supply is also an important factor. When uremia patients control protein intake, it is easy to control food that contains much calcium, so protein in body will be consumed soon. The direct result is urea volume will increase and resistance of people will be weaken. So, after sports, one mush have some food which contains high calories and low protein.
These food are good:
Saccharides: white sugar, honey, fruit sweets and so on.
Protein power:tapioca pudding and so on.
Beside putting little salt when cooking, these things are bad for them:
Unhealthy food: salt, soy, tomato ketchup, barbeque sauce, vinegar and so on.
If they have a meal in a restaurant, it is better for them to use water clean the food before they eat.
4. Have less food which contains much potassium:
Vegetables: mushroom, leaf mustard, cauliflower, water spinach, bamboo shoots, tomato and so on.
Fruits: loquat, peach, mandarin orange, hard persimmon, orange and so on.
Other food: cafe, thick meat soup, soy and so on.
For uremic diet foods allowed, liquid intake everyday should be equal with discharge volume plus with 500ml. If sweat a lot, can increase it reasonably. Don’t forget to measure your weight everyday, because your weight can be a reference of water drinking.
- Key points of uremic diet
- end-stage uremia diet
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- How does uremia diet relieve the patient's condition?
- Focus on uremia diet
- Expert advice: uremia diet therapy
- Uremic need to stay away from bad food
- diabetic uremic diet principle
- Reasonable arrangement of uremia diet
- What matters should notice in uremia diet?
- Uremic patients to stay away from high potassium foods