I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How should uremia people do exercise
Toxin in uremia people’s body can’t be discharged out of body normally,so it is not convenient for them to do exercise as normal people. Therefore，most of them think they can’t do exercise and they do no. However,lacking of sports may accelerate the recession of their body. So,to maintain their organs’vitality and function,they should so some exercise properly under doctors’instruction. Generally speaking,they should notice these factors:
1. It is better for them to do aerobic exercise,like walking,jogging,ridding bike and so on.
2. Increase the amount of exercise gradually.
3. For those who are on peritoneal dialysis,do not play football or basketball which are high intensity exercise.
4. Make a exercise goal. For example,have three time of aerobic exercise one week and thirty minutes per times.
Uremia people should do slow exercise.
For uremia people,their coordinate ability and endurance are weak. If they do strong sports then,they may feel sick or get chest distress.
Exercise prescription of them.
1. Principe: generally speaking,in early stage do light sports which is lower than fifty percentage of limiting quantity. For example,if you can walk 200 meters.you can walk only 100 meter in early-stage and increase quantity gradually.
2. Exercise frequency: do three times of aerobic exercise one week and thirty minutes per times.
3. Sports event: like walking,jogging,riding bike,hiking,shadowboxing and dance.
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- Key points of uremic diet
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- end-stage uremia diet
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- How to treat uremia.
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What will get uremia?
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What should hemodialysis patients pay attention to the diet?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?