I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How should uremia people do exercise
Toxin in uremia people’s body can’t be discharged out of body normally,so it is not convenient for them to do exercise as normal people. Therefore，most of them think they can’t do exercise and they do no. However,lacking of sports may accelerate the recession of their body. So,to maintain their organs’vitality and function,they should so some exercise properly under doctors’instruction. Generally speaking,they should notice these factors:
1. It is better for them to do aerobic exercise,like walking,jogging,ridding bike and so on.
2. Increase the amount of exercise gradually.
3. For those who are on peritoneal dialysis,do not play football or basketball which are high intensity exercise.
4. Make a exercise goal. For example,have three time of aerobic exercise one week and thirty minutes per times.
Uremia people should do slow exercise.
For uremia people,their coordinate ability and endurance are weak. If they do strong sports then,they may feel sick or get chest distress.
Exercise prescription of them.
1. Principe: generally speaking,in early stage do light sports which is lower than fifty percentage of limiting quantity. For example,if you can walk 200 meters.you can walk only 100 meter in early-stage and increase quantity gradually.
2. Exercise frequency: do three times of aerobic exercise one week and thirty minutes per times.
3. Sports event: like walking,jogging,riding bike,hiking,shadowboxing and dance.
- How to care for uremic peritoneal dialysis?
- How families care for children with uremia
- Why do uremia patients cause anemia ?
- What department should uremia look at?
- What department should uremia look at ?
- Why uremia is easily misdiagnosed?
- Why is uremia easy to misdiagnosis?
- How is uremia caused? These 7 diseases will quietly become u
- The main causes of uremia are these!
- How is uremia caused?
- How much does proteinuria quantify to the risk of uremia?
- Which uremia patients are suitable for renal transplantation
- Which three diseases will quietly become uremia?
- What kind of uremia irreversible?
- How to identify the early signs of uremia?
- How much does the urine protein drop to be able to stay away
- How to treat and control the development of early chronic re
- What does uremia patient eat to be beneficial to the body?
- Uremic patients how to carry out psychological care?
- Do you know the symptoms before the onset of uremia ?