I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Ongoing uremia treatment
Once blood pressure has been restored, treatment may be continued. Long-term treatment for uremia may include:
Dialysis：Both ends of the patient's blood and dialysate into the dialyzer membrane at the same time, through the waste, to maintain the blood filtration membrane electrolyte and acid-base balance, and expel excess moisture. Hemodialysis can only replace renal function to some extent. It is widely used in the treatment of uremia.
1, restriction protein
Not because of kidney dialysis, unable to produce protein metabolism after waste discharge, the uremia situation is more serious, therefore, would suggest reduced protein intake; but if dialysis, it should be noted that in dialysis can cause loss of body protein, so must cooperate with the nutritionist's advice, in order to maintain the body required.
2 limit the intake of sodium
Because the salt contains higher sodium content, in the uremia body, if has too many sodium, can cause the body water retention, thus causes the heart and lung function failure and aggravates the uremia situation. But do not use low sodium salts because of low sodium salts and high potassium ions.
3, limiting potassium intake
Accumulation of potassium in the body can cause muscle weakness, which can lead to heart failure, which can lead to heart failure.
Medication：The treatment of uremia is a multifaceted, in addition to diet, we aimed at the primary incidence of uremia is different, we will give different drugs. For example, primary glomerular nephritis, we may use some hormones and immunosuppressive agents, if diabetes we may use hypoglycemic drugs and insulin, if the kidney damage caused by hypertension, we will use some antihypertensive drugs.
For truly entered uremia patients, we are with some other drugs and promote the excretion of toxins to promote diuresis drugs to promote urination and its detoxification, we take into the end of the last in uremic patients is renal replacement therapy, which includes transplant and dialysis.
The above is about the treatment of uremic patients is related to the dielectric, if you have a kidney disease knowledge requires a detailed understanding, you can consult our online expert, our experts will according to patient's actual situation gives the most professional guidance.
Ongoing uremia treatment
- Key points of uremic diet
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- end-stage uremia diet
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- How to treat uremia.
- What will get uremia?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- What should notice for uremia patients?
- Suffering from uremia what adverse reactions
- Uremia patients need to pay attention to what?
- Uremia is getting younger
- The abnormal symptoms of uremia
- What should uremia patient do
- Will the purpura nephritis develop into uremia?
- Six steps of uremia diagnosis
- Some uremia without warning
- What are the early symptoms of a woman's uremia?
- Con los siguientes proposiciones, estamos lejos de uremia