I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Four principles of western medicine to treat uremia
At present, there is no specific medicine to treat uremia for western medicine, total principle is try best to delay the development of condition, detailed methods are:
Avoid or eliminate the risk factor to cause the deterioration of renal function, some reports verify that the relationship between the frequentness of clinical follow-up and the development of chronic renal failure is close. Frequent and high-quality follow-up could guide patients to take right life and treatment, help patients to decrease and avoid some acute incidence(dehydration、electrolyte disorder、infection、renal toxicity medicine and bleeding), if discover acute incidence, could correct timely.
2、Reasonable dietary plan
Lower protein diet or adding essential amino-acid or ketonic acid could relieve the state of glomerular hyperfiltration for chronic renal failure patients, it is beneficial to delay the development of chronic renal failure. The main purpose of lower phosphorus diet is controlling hyperphosphatemia, in necessary could take phosphate binder, like calcium carbonate 3-12g/d, correcting hyperphosphatemia could relieve hyperparathyroidism, and delay the damage of nephron.
3、Control systemic or glomerular hypertension
Want to prevent the development speed of glomerular sclerosis, not only treat systemic hypertension, but also control glomerular hypertension. Treating systemic treatment is mainly using hypotensive drugs reasonably; controlling glomerular hypertension need to take comprehensive treatment with lower phosphorus and lower protein diet、controlling blood pressure and using ACEI and etc.
4、Correct the disorder of lipid metabolism
Grasp proper fat intake, and the intake of unsaturated fatty acid should be more than the intake of saturated fatty acid, and encourage patients take more activities, in necessary should also take lipid-lowering drugs.
- Chinese Medicine Bath
- China Association of Chinese Medicine Kidney Disease Affiliate 2015 Annual Seminar
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What are the methods of treating hydronephrosis with traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine?
- What principles should nephrotic syndrome follow ?
- A new approach to the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Diagnosis and treatment of hypertensive nephropathy
- What is the method of traditional Chinese medicine in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- The treatment of polycystic kidney cyst
- Four major taboos in the life of IGA nephropathy
- How to treat diabetic kidney disease?
- IgA nephritis treatment should pay attention to what?
- Treatment of uremic creatinine is not highly transparent