I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the factors causing uremia?
This article introduction: uremia is the final result of a variety of chronic kidney disease cause, by now can only save by kidney transplant patient's life.So, to understand the factors causing uremia under together.
Uremia mentioned, we will special fear, the disease is a kind of serious cases of kidney disease, after the onset of the disease will bring more pain to patients, but also will bring to life, and the current view can cause uremia in reason is various, the next for friends to introduce what are the causes of the disease.
Uremia, which is caused by various reasons most chronic renal parenchyma damage, so can't discharge a variety of metabolic wastes and degradation of some endocrine hormones, leading to the savings caused toxic effects in the body.Say simply is kidney disease, can't display normal physiological function, its development is to end-stage uremia.
1, kidney disease is a major cause of uremia, all the ultimate outcome of chronic kidney disease will be uremia.Which is the primary reason, chronic nephritis in cause uremia disease, chronic glomerulonephritis (55.7%).30% of people with diabetes, direct outcome is uremia diabetes.Recent statistics show that, in our country, currently there are 43.2 million people with diabetes, decreased glucose tolerance, 50.64 million, the sum of the two for 93.84 million.That is to say, about 13 million uremia patients just because diabetes in our country, and more than 1500 uremia high-risk groups.
2, high blood pressure.15% of hypertensive patients directly into uremia.In China in 1998, hypertensive patients accounted for 10% of the population, that is to say, one in every ten people in patients with high blood pressure, including 1.5 inpiduals will be uremia patients.The side effects of drugs in different degree.Research shows that about 25% of the patients with renal failure associated with the renal toxicity of drugs.
3, urinary tract infection or urinary tract infection.According to the statistics, our country the incidence of male urinary infection was 0.23%, 2.37% for women.Men, women and children all can come on, especially in the married women of childbearing age is common, in our country, chronic pyelonephritis is the second factor in uremia, accounting for 21.2%.An upward trend in HIV infection caused by uremia.The reason for this is now
1% of the uremia inducement.
4, related to age.As the growth of the age, the structure and function of the kidney are obvious degenerative change.Under normal circumstances, the human kidney has a strong compensatory function, kidney function loss of 50% when, can also maintain the normal life activities of the human body, such as after excision of a kidney, people also can live healthy.As the growth of the age, the body's loss reserve function gradually weakened and even, in the case of no additional burden, kidney function can meet the needs of human life activities, but without the ability to cope with unexpected injury and disease.
Diet principles of patients with uremia
Uremia patients protein intake is strictly limited, try to choose a good source of protein, such as meat, eggs, milk protein quality is better), to make full use of to repair or maintain muscles strong, legumes (beans), nuts, gluten products, grain, flour products, sweet potato, taro, potato, vegetables, fruits of protein quality is poorer, creates more waste, increase the burden of the kidney.Protein intake should be controlled in 0.6 grams per kilogram of body weight, weight is 50 kg, for example, the protein should be controlled to 30 grams a day.
The awareness of the knowledge, the friends for the factors of causing uremia special clear, the appearance of uremia for kidney health hazard is very serious, we should use the uremia attention, daily life have to analyze the cause of this disease, and to stay away from the related causes.
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- The projects of renal function test
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- What will get uremia?
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?