I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
High blood pressure can lead to uremia
This article introduction: hypertension is one of the most common human diseases, high blood pressure often causes some other disease.So, high blood pressure can cause uremia?Why is this so?Together and see it!
In life, there's plenty people with high blood pressure, most people know that high blood pressure can lead to stroke, cerebral hemorrhage, coronary heart disease, etc., however, high blood pressure and kidney disease, the relationship between believes that many people are not clear.The expert points out, if blood pressure control is not good, may also cause uremia, let's take a look at the introduction of experts.
Why high blood pressure into uremia
The incidence of hypertensive renal impairment and the severity and duration of hypertension were positively correlated.Other possible factors including smoking, alcohol abuse, diabetes, hyperlipidemia and high uric acid hematic disease, these factors influence each other, further kidney damage.High blood pressure can not get effective control for a long time can cause systemic small hardening of the arteries, which can lead to heart, brain, kidney, eye, and other target organ damage.It is worth noting that high blood pressure, mental damage to people familiar with, such as myocardial infarction, cerebral hemorrhage and cerebral infarction, and its effect on kidney is hidden, often goes unnoticed, is a gradual process, once appear, clinical symptoms like proteinuria, hematuria, edema, etc., often irreversible, serious can develop into renal failure, can only rely on dialysis or a kidney transplant to maintain life, to family and society bring heavy economic burden.
Hypertension and kidney disease is "together", high blood pressure itself can lead to kidney damage.Kidney is mainly composed of glomerulus, glomerulus is actually a mass of capillary network, if the long-term blood pressure capillary wall damage and hardening, cause kidney ischemia, cause kidney function decline, such development gradually, it will cause all of the glomerular sclerosis, eventually appear renal insufficiency.When going into uremia, the patient will need dialysis or renal transplantation for treatment.
How to prevent uremia patients with high blood pressure
Prevention and treatment of kidney disease, damage to strict control of blood pressure in the first place.At the same time, also can lead to high blood pressure, kidney disease itself a high incidence of hypertension in patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD), caused by kidney disease, hypertension or renal hypertension.According to statistics, renal hypertension accounted for 5% of the total number of hypertension to 10%, is the first cause of secondary hypertension.Visible, hypertension and kidney disease is a causal relationship, any on the one hand control is bad, can cause a vicious cycle.
Patients with high blood pressure should be check regularly routine urine and kidney function, early detection of hypertension kidney changes.Especially for the first time found that high blood pressure, must be specified for a comprehensive test with and without kidney disease (CKD), to take when suspected renal hypertensive routine urine and blood tests, renal function, blood lipids, blood clotting index determination and double kidney, renal artery colour to exceed examination, when necessary to undergo computed tomography (CT) or magnetic resonance imaging (mri) vascular imaging and angiography, in order to early diagnosis and early treatment.
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Measures to Deal with High Creatinine
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- Can glomerulonephritis be cured in the end?
- Can children with nephrotic syndrome be vaccinated?
- What are the harm of high creatinine?
- Kidney stop working. The patients can chose the right diet to reduce the burden of kidney
- Sleep can also kidney
- The key to diabetic nephropathy is control!
- Experts advise: a small cold can lead to nephritis
- Treatment of uremic creatinine is not highly transparent
- What are the causes of high creatinine in patients with kidney disease ?
- Diet and eggs are the first choice in patients with renal atrophy