I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the Symptoms of Uremia
The most common symptoms of uremia patients are metabolic acidosis, disorders of water and electrolyte and metabolic imbalance of protein, carbohydrate, fat and vitamin. Actually it will affect nearly all the systems.
1. Symptoms in the gastrointestinal tracts are the first and the most obvious symptom. For example loss of appetite, discomforts in the abdomen and then nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, glossitis, oral ulcer, and urine taste in the breath.
2. Symptoms in the nerve system: headache, dizziness, trance, apathy, lethargy, drowsiness and even coma. In the end stage, there will be irritability, muscle trembling, seizures and convulsions.
3. Symptoms in the cardiovascular system: hypertension and arrhythmia are more common and in the end stage the fibrinous pericarditis and heart failure.
4. Symptoms in the hemopoietic system: serious anemia and the tendency of bleeding in the end stage.
5. Symptoms in the respiratory system: deep and long breath in case of acidosis. Patients can also suffer from uremic bronchitis, pneumonia and pleurisy.
6. Symptoms in the skin: there will be uremic frost in the skin due to the secretion of the urea from the sweat glands and the urenic frost will irritate the skin and cause itching of the skin.
7. Metabolic acidosis and acid-base imbalance.
In the stage of uremia, there will be the retention of the acid materials such as phosphoric acid and sulfuric acid and cause the uremic acidosis.
In the stage of uremia, besides the disorders of water, electrolyte, acid-base balance, anemia, high blood pressure, there will also be the dysfunctions of other systems. The common symptoms of uremia include loss of appetite, insensitivity, apathy, lethargy, decreased urine output, edema in the face and lower extremity, anemia, skin ulcers, itching, muscle cramps and even epilepsy. Of cause, according to patients' different illness conditions, not all these symptoms can appear at one time.
- How to care for uremic peritoneal dialysis?
- How families care for children with uremia
- What department should uremia look at?
- What department should uremia look at ?
- How is uremia caused? These 7 diseases will quietly become u
- The main causes of uremia are these!
- How much does proteinuria quantify to the risk of uremia?
- Which uremia patients are suitable for renal transplantation
- What kind of uremia irreversible?
- How to identify the early signs of uremia?
- How much does the urine protein drop to be able to stay away
- How to treat and control the development of early chronic re
- What does uremia patient eat to be beneficial to the body?
- Uremic patients how to carry out psychological care?
- The condition of nephritis determines whether or not to stay
- Do you know the symptoms before the onset of uremia ?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- What does hemolytic uremia patient avoid to eat?
- Symptoms of uremia in the skin
- Lowering proteinuria is the key of avoiding uremia reduce!