I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Do a good job in the prevention of uremia stifle in the cradle
1, any kidney disease, can not be ignored and delayed medical treatment, because any deterioration of kidney disease may develop into uremia.
2, urine bleeding or foam from the phenomenon, must immediately seek medical treatment, and even for renal biopsy.
3, do not neglect to urinary calculi, periodically (every 3~6 months) follow-up time. Although the stone does not hurt, but may have caused chronic kidney in the early detection and treatment of diabetic nephropathy.
4, congenital polycystic kidney patients, once found that should please their parents, children and siblings to Nephrology for hydrocephalus ultrasound Yu, also remember the "fossil grass" on invalid stones.
5, blood pressure control is good or bad, a direct impact on the occurrence, development, efficacy and prognosis of uremia. Therefore, patients with high blood pressure should be closely monitored, prevention of uremia, hypertension patients often have to take medicine for a lifetime, the basic principle of the use of antihypertensive drugs is not nephrotoxic, strict control of blood pressure and not interrupt.
6, diabetic patients about 1/4 will be complicated by uremia, blood glucose control is the most important, and the need for regular detection of renal function and urine trace protein, check, in order to early detection and treatment. Because half of the offspring will have the same disease, genetic counseling is best before birth, and attention to hypertension and urinary tract infections.
7, patients with kidney inflammation often cold is not easy to be good, must pay attention to whether the deterioration of renal function.
8, kidney disease often to the end there will be symptoms, do not think that there will be a lack of urine and edema of kidney disease, a lot of early kidney disease is not any symptoms.
9, if it is not caused by the movement of the lower back pain or discomfort, should be suspected of renal or urinary tract disease, should be urine, abdominal X light or renal ultrasound examination.
10, may be due to voiding difficulties, elderly men suffering from prostate hyperplasia, and cause urinary frequency, nocturia, urine thinning, the long run will affect the bladder and kidney function; and urination pain, burning sensation or secretions, urinary tract infection may be routine, urine examination and bacterial culture. Received antibiotics.
11, avoid taking pain medication, injections and other habits.
12, engaged in the pollution industry and living in polluted environment, many organic solvents and metals, such as: lead, chromium, cadmium, may cause chronic kidney disease, must pay attention to the way of kidney health.