I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Check index of uremia
Due to the lack of understanding of uremia, resulting in many patients are in worse after that he was suffering from uremia, when the patient's condition is very serious, if not timely treatment, at any time may endanger life. Therefore, when the body does not appear in time, in a timely manner to the regular hospital for examination, the diagnosis of illness is very important. So what are the indicators of uremia? The following is a detailed answer to the Shijiazhuang kidney hospital doctors.
A urine routine, blood routine, renal function tests of three main indexes of uremia, if the three items are abnormal, it means that your kidney damage, the need for timely treatment, prevent the disease worsening. Uremia check index is as follows:
1, urine routine: urine routine is mainly to see whether the patient has proteinuria and hematuria.
The results of routine examination of urine were different due to the different causes of the disease, which may be proteinuria, hematuria, and may not change significantly.
Oliguria urine in patients with 24 hours urine volume of less than 400 ml. Urine osmolality is generally 280 ~ 300 ml / kg equivalent. Urine sodium content is often greater than 40 ml / L.
During the period of uremia, the specific gravity of urine was decreased or fixed, and the urine volume was more than the daily urine volume in 1.010-1.012. However, the proportion of urine affected by many factors, resulting in poor accuracy, the measured value for reference only, not as a conclusive data to determine whether uremia.
2, blood: blood routine examination is mainly to check the patient's hemoglobin values. The value should be greater than 110 g / L of normal adult hemoglobin, hemoglobin in uremia 80 g / L below the terminal can be reduced to 20-30 g / L, may be associated with the decrease of platelet or leucocyte on the high side.
3. Renal function test: renal function test is an experimental method to study renal function. It mainly depends on the changes of urea nitrogen and creatinine.
The normal indexes of urea nitrogen and urea nitrogen were: 2.86-7.14mmol/L, uremia, blood urea nitrogen, blood urea nitrogen more than 21.4mmol/L.
Creatinine: the normal value of creatinine: 53 - 140 moI/L. During the period of uremia, creatinine values increased, creatinine exceeded 707 moI/L.
- How families care for children with uremia
- Why do uremia patients cause anemia ?
- What department should uremia look at?
- What department should uremia look at ?
- Why uremia is easily misdiagnosed?
- Why is uremia easy to misdiagnosis?
- How is uremia caused? These 7 diseases will quietly become u
- The main causes of uremia are these!
- How is uremia caused?
- How much does proteinuria quantify to the risk of uremia?
- Which uremia patients are suitable for renal transplantation
- Which three diseases will quietly become uremia?
- What kind of uremia irreversible?
- How to identify the early signs of uremia?
- What does uremia patient eat to be beneficial to the body?
- Do you know the symptoms before the onset of uremia ?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- How to rehabilitate uremia patients?
- Why uremia patients with elevated serum potassium?
- What does hemolytic uremia patient avoid to eat?