I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Focus on uremia diet
1, low protein diet in azotemia and uremia patients should be mainly in low protein diet, and protein to the animal protein contains essential amino acids, such as milk, eggs, fish, lean meat, etc.. Daily protein intake of 20 G. In this way, it not only ensures the supply of essential amino acids, but also allows the body to use non protein nitrogen to synthesize non essential amino acids in the case of low protein supply.
2, the diet is rich in vitamin food should be easy to digest and contain enough vitamins, especially vitamin B, C, D. It is necessary to avoid the mechanical damage to the alimentary tract caused by rough food. Patients with a good appetite in the case of the blood stasis, the calories should not be less than 35 kg per kilogram of body weight, but to the uremia period can only depend on the patient's appetite. If you have a lot of urine, edema is not obvious, do not limit the amount of drinking water.
3, timely replenishment of water and salt in uremic patients prone to dehydration and hyponatremia, especially long-term loss of appetite, vomiting and diarrhea were even more so. Once it happens, it should be added in time. However, attention should be paid to uremia patients with poor tolerance to water, sodium, and can not be excessive, so as not to cause hypernatremia or water intoxication.
4, pay attention to blood calcium and potassium, potassium in uremic patients is low, the use of diuretics after prone to hypokalemia, then can eat some fresh fruits and potassium chloride. Blood calcium in patients with uremia is often low, can eat some high calcium foods, such as fish, shrimp, meat bone soup etc..
- How families care for children with uremia
- Why do uremia patients cause anemia ?
- What department should uremia look at?
- What department should uremia look at ?
- Why uremia is easily misdiagnosed?
- Why is uremia easy to misdiagnosis?
- How is uremia caused? These 7 diseases will quietly become u
- The main causes of uremia are these!
- How is uremia caused?
- How much does proteinuria quantify to the risk of uremia?
- Which uremia patients are suitable for renal transplantation
- Which three diseases will quietly become uremia?
- What kind of uremia irreversible?
- How to identify the early signs of uremia?
- What does uremia patient eat to be beneficial to the body?
- Do you know the symptoms before the onset of uremia ?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- How to rehabilitate uremia patients?
- Why uremia patients with elevated serum potassium?
- What does hemolytic uremia patient avoid to eat?