I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Kidney transplant on the ＂right＂?
Many patients think that kidney transplantation a good Everything will be fine. this is actually a very wrong understanding. There are a lot of things to do after kidney transplantation:
(1) regularly to the relevant departments to follow up. Follow up is very important, 2 months after discharge more frequently, need to go to the hospital every week for 1 times; if the situation is stable, can be after every 2 weeks 1 times, six months later in January can be 1 times, a year later can be 2 ~ once a month. Follow-up to truthfully to the attending doctor reflect recent medication, blood pressure, body weight, body temperature, urine volume, appetite, renal feeling, and blood routine, urine routine, liver function, renal function, electrolyte, fasting blood glucose, blood lipid, blood concentration of drug taking. If necessary, check the chest film, kidney transplant B ultrasound. The doctor will make the appropriate adjustments according to the specific circumstances of patients, especially for the immunosuppressive drugs to adjust, and give guidance to other aspects such as diet, etc.. If there is fever, cough, urinary pain, hemoptysis reduced renal transplantation etc., because of possible rejection or infection, need timely treatment, and to the doctor that he is patient with renal transplantation, if necessary please assist doctors in diagnosis and treatment of renal transplantation.
(2) to take medication, to avoid the indiscriminate use of nephrotoxic drugs as drugs in renal transplant patients especially immunosuppressive drugs are very expensive, some patients because of economic considerations, may reduce the dosage of the drug or drug withdrawal, dressing, this is very dangerous. Because the body produces rejection of transplanted kidney, need immunosuppression to avoid, so this kind of medicine is very important for the patients with renal transplantation, must follow the doctor's instructions on medication, do not own any drug reduction, withdrawal or dressing, or traditional Chinese medicine treatment, to the doctor made it clear that in renal transplant patients identity. Avoid the use of nephrotoxic drugs, do not take medicine.
(3) self discharge protection of renal transplant patients to do self monitoring and graft after to do self monitoring, especially after 3 ~ 6 months, this period prone to infection and acute rejection, including the monitoring of daily appetite, body temperature, body weight, urine volume, blood pressure, renal transplantation of self the feeling, the type and quantity of each medication, laboratory examination results, the record of the painting forms were recorded to reflect the situation in order to follow-up doctor. In addition, renal transplant patients should be a reasonable diet, high salt, high fat, high sugar diet, a small amount of seafood and high purine food, adequate drinking water, ban alcohol and tobacco, do not squeeze the transplanted kidney.
- Applications of Kidney Emission Computed Tomography Inspection
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- China Association of Chinese Medicine Kidney Disease Affiliate 2015 Annual Seminar
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- The projects of renal function test
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- What will get uremia?