I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Kidney transplant on the ＂right＂?
Many patients think that kidney transplantation a good Everything will be fine. this is actually a very wrong understanding. There are a lot of things to do after kidney transplantation:
(1) regularly to the relevant departments to follow up. Follow up is very important, 2 months after discharge more frequently, need to go to the hospital every week for 1 times; if the situation is stable, can be after every 2 weeks 1 times, six months later in January can be 1 times, a year later can be 2 ~ once a month. Follow-up to truthfully to the attending doctor reflect recent medication, blood pressure, body weight, body temperature, urine volume, appetite, renal feeling, and blood routine, urine routine, liver function, renal function, electrolyte, fasting blood glucose, blood lipid, blood concentration of drug taking. If necessary, check the chest film, kidney transplant B ultrasound. The doctor will make the appropriate adjustments according to the specific circumstances of patients, especially for the immunosuppressive drugs to adjust, and give guidance to other aspects such as diet, etc.. If there is fever, cough, urinary pain, hemoptysis reduced renal transplantation etc., because of possible rejection or infection, need timely treatment, and to the doctor that he is patient with renal transplantation, if necessary please assist doctors in diagnosis and treatment of renal transplantation.
(2) to take medication, to avoid the indiscriminate use of nephrotoxic drugs as drugs in renal transplant patients especially immunosuppressive drugs are very expensive, some patients because of economic considerations, may reduce the dosage of the drug or drug withdrawal, dressing, this is very dangerous. Because the body produces rejection of transplanted kidney, need immunosuppression to avoid, so this kind of medicine is very important for the patients with renal transplantation, must follow the doctor's instructions on medication, do not own any drug reduction, withdrawal or dressing, or traditional Chinese medicine treatment, to the doctor made it clear that in renal transplant patients identity. Avoid the use of nephrotoxic drugs, do not take medicine.
(3) self discharge protection of renal transplant patients to do self monitoring and graft after to do self monitoring, especially after 3 ~ 6 months, this period prone to infection and acute rejection, including the monitoring of daily appetite, body temperature, body weight, urine volume, blood pressure, renal transplantation of self the feeling, the type and quantity of each medication, laboratory examination results, the record of the painting forms were recorded to reflect the situation in order to follow-up doctor. In addition, renal transplant patients should be a reasonable diet, high salt, high fat, high sugar diet, a small amount of seafood and high purine food, adequate drinking water, ban alcohol and tobacco, do not squeeze the transplanted kidney.
- How is uremia caused? These 7 diseases will quietly become u
- The main causes of uremia are these!
- How much does proteinuria quantify to the risk of uremia?
- Which uremia patients are suitable for renal transplantation
- How to identify the early signs of uremia?
- Kidney disease is very difficult to treat, can it become ure
- How much does the urine protein drop to be able to stay away
- How to treat and control the development of early chronic re
- What does uremia patient eat to be beneficial to the body?
- The condition of nephritis determines whether or not to stay
- Do you know the symptoms before the onset of uremia ?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- Symptoms of uremia in the skin
- Lowering proteinuria is the key of avoiding uremia reduce!
- There are four stages from health to uremia!
- Why the use of antibiotics in patients with uremia has psych
- What kidney disease does hemolytic uremia belong to?
- How to divide the clinical stage of chronic renal failure
- The correct diagnosis of hemolytic uremia is very important.
- How to care for the hemolytic uremic syndrome?