I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Uremia prevention should pay attention to what?
The prevention of uremia can generally start from a healthy life, the treatment of primary disease, active treatment of renal failure in three aspects.
First, develop a scientific and healthy lifestyle
1 keep health: usually pay attention to the prevention of colds and other infections, often participate in sports, enhance their physique, prevent the occurrence of acute and chronic nephritis; the daily life: pay attention to personal hygiene, drink more water, and prevent urinary tract infection; the scientific and reasonable diet: diet should eat light vegetarian, less eat spicy greasy food, low salt, low-fat diet to maintain. Usually less alcohol, less smoking, and actively prevent the occurrence of coronary heart disease, hypertension, arteriosclerosis and other diseases.
Two, active prevention and treatment of chronic kidney disease
Chronic glomerulonephritis, pyelonephritis, polycystic kidney disease, diabetes and hypertension, lupus erythematosus, lupus nephritis, hyperuricemia and gout and other diseases can cause uremia, need active treatment, patients with hypertension should control the blood pressure, normal blood pressure in 120/80 mm Hg as the ideal state, patients with hypertension should be controlled within the blood pressure of 140/90 mm Hg and the application of special drugs, reduce the blood pressure in the kidney of diabetic patients; to control blood glucose, fasting blood glucose should be controlled at 6.1 mmol / L, postprandial blood glucose control to 9 mmol / liter. Should pay attention to patients with kidney disease: anemia patients should pay attention to timely improve the anemia; avoid the use of nephrotoxic drugs in traditional Chinese medicine, Fructus Xanthii, fish bile, trichosanthes root, motherwort, centipede and so on has renal toxicity of Chinese herbal medicine, and Western medicine in aminoglycoside drugs, anti-inflammatory drugs also have certain inhibition of kidney, too multi use will cause damage to the kidneys; prevent infection; treatment of hyperlipidemia and so on.
Three, renal insufficiency before dialysis, and take Chinese herbal medicine combined with detoxification
When the endogenous creatinine clearance rate dropped to 15 ml / min (at this time the function of the kidney is about normal for the following 15%) should start dialysis treatment of diabetic patients need a little early. In addition, oral administration of traditional Chinese medicine and enema can make toxins excreted from the stool, can be used as an auxiliary means of dialysis.
- Key points of uremic diet
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- end-stage uremia diet
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- How to treat uremia.
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What will get uremia?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What should hemodialysis patients pay attention to the diet?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- What principles should nephrotic syndrome follow ?
- What should notice for uremia patients?
- Attention should be paid to the care of children with nephropathy
- IgA nephritis treatment should pay attention to what?
- Suffering from uremia what adverse reactions
- What principles should be followed in the treatment of hydronephrosis?
- Diet attentions for lupus nephritis patients