I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
15 Ways to prevent uremia
1.To Balance The Diet, Not Overeating
Eating a large number of animal and plant protein is bound to produce a lot of uric acid and urea nitrogen and other metabolites which have to be excreted by the kidneys.
2 To Avoid the High amount of Items Containing Chemical Elements
Have been found in the general household items in some chemical elements associated with acute and chronic kidney disease, as long as read the instructions carefully, take some preventive measures, is to avoid these harmful substances.
3 Selection of Eggs and Milk
Due to the small amount of protein intake, we should try to choose a higher nutritional value of eggs, milk and other animal protein food, and less soy products such as vegetable protein.
4 The Use of Low Protein Diet
Uremic patients should be given a low protein diet.Normal adults need the amount of protein per kilogram of body weight 1 - 1.5 grams, 0.5 grams of uremic patients can only eat / kg, to reduce production in vivo and retention of nitrogen metabolites.
5 To Light Diet, Do Not Taste Too Heavy
Daily use of salt in the range of 6 grams, and salt will be placed in each dish can reduce the burden on the kidneys.
6 Due to the water, Not to Hold back. The utility model can prevent the bacterial infection of urinary system and can prevent the formation of urinary system stone and avoid the damage of the kidney.
7 Full Rest
Uremia patients should ensure adequate rest and good nutrition, do not engage in activities beyond strength and power.
8 To Adhere to Physical Exercise, Not Fat
Physical activity and physical exercise every day, not only to control weight, but also to increase physical and disease resistance, to prevent colds, less medication, can reduce the burden on the kidneys.
9 To Avoid Damage to the Kidney Chemicals.
To avoid the use of cadmium, chloroform, ethylene glycol and four vinyl chloride products and environment. They are generally found in pesticides, automotive exhaust, paint, buildings and household cleaners.
10 Science and Health Care, Do Not Abuse
Not a pest, pesticide and many harmful ingredients in Chinese herbal medicine. A large number of long-term use of herbal supplements are likely to cause kidney damage slowly.
11 To Quit Smoking, Do Not Drink
No matter when quit smoking is not late,quit smoking is better than smoking; To limit alcohol, it is best not to drink, no matter what wine, senior wine, imported wine, are alcohol (ethanol) products, the body does not need alcohol, and the alcohol damage to the body.
12 Regular Physical Examination, Do Not Forget the Renal Function Test
At least 1 to 2 times a year urine routine and renal function tests.Kidney disease can be found early, early treatment.
13 Women before Pregnancy to Check Kidney Function, Do Not Blindly Pregnant.
Women before pregnancy to check whether there is a kidney disease (sometimes they do not know), because there is a potential risk of rapid progression of kidney disease caused by kidney disease or uremia.
14 Complete Cure of Acute Tonsillitis, Don't Leave.
Throat pain, to see a doctor immediately, under the guidance of a doctor to cure the effective use of antibiotics to prevent infection induced kidney disease.
15 To Prohibit the Abuse of Drugs, Don't Take Painkillers as "Panacea".
Many kinds of drugs, cosmetics, hair dyes, chemical toxins can lead to kidney damage, and the role of renal cancer.
- How to prevent uremia skin itching?
- The methods to prevent uremia
- Prevent uremia need to have a good habit
- How to prevent uremia with hypertension patients
- What are the ways to prevent uremia?
- If the Hypertensive nephropathy needs to keep under strict supervision in order to prevent uremia
- Do a good job in the prevention of uremia stifle in the cradle
- How can I prevent Uremia?
- Children prevent uremia
- Uremia prevention should pay attention to what?
- How to prevent uremia in patients with hypertension
- How to prevent uremia for young people
- How to prevent uremia in daily life ?
- How to prevent uremia in patients with polycystic kidney
- Control your blood pressure and prevent uremia
- How to prevent uremia recurrence?
- How to prevent uremia ?
- How to prevent Uremia ?
- How ordinary people prevent uremia?