I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What matters should notice in uremia diet?
With the fast of modern life and work rhythm, parents often ignore the health condition of children, and lead to many children have kidney diseases, however, when the children have had the symptoms of kidney diseases the parents still are not realised, at last give rise to uremia. As parents you must be very pained,so you should pay more attention to children’s condition after the condition developed uremia, and coordinate the doctor’s treatment actively, at the same time notice the uremia diet.
Now the expert introduced some detailed matters in uremia diet for children:
Medically, children uremia diet is a kind of comprehensive clinical syndrome that refers to nephrons have been injured seriously, and appears disorder in excrete metabolism and adjust water, electrolyte, acid-base balance. All the time, kidney doctor stresses the important of children uremia diet diet, but neglect the relation of uremia diet and uremia treatment. Uremia diet should be coordinated with treatment, in the basic of effective treatment coordinate the diet nourishing, would make a good treatment effect.
1. Pay attention to supplement calcium, potassium
Children uremia diet always have lower serum potassium, after using diuretic, it is easy to have hypokalemia, in this time should eat more fresh fruit and potassium chloride. children uremia diet also have lower blood calcium, so should take some food with high calcium, such as fish、shrimp、bones soup and so on.
2. Having food with enrich vitamin
The diet of children should be easy to digest and with enrich vitamin, especially vitamin B、C、D. In the stage of azotemia, if the patient has a good appetite should not offer heat less than 35cal per kilo body weight, but to the uremia stage, just according to the children’s appetite. If the children have enough urine, not clearly edema, should not limit the water quantity.
3. Supplement water and salt in time
Children uremia diet patients are easy to have dehydration and hyponatremia, especially anorexia, vomiting and diarrhea. Once having the condition, should supplement in time.
4. Lower protein diet as its main
Like milk, egg, fish, lean. Everyday protein intake is 20g.
The expert reminds parents, in daily life should notice the children uremia diet and health condition, once find some worrisome symptoms, should go to normal hospital to have a detail check, early find, and early treat.
- How families care for children with uremia
- Why do uremia patients cause anemia ?
- What department should uremia look at?
- What department should uremia look at ?
- Why uremia is easily misdiagnosed?
- Why is uremia easy to misdiagnosis?
- How is uremia caused? These 7 diseases will quietly become u
- The main causes of uremia are these!
- How is uremia caused?
- How much does proteinuria quantify to the risk of uremia?
- Which uremia patients are suitable for renal transplantation
- Which three diseases will quietly become uremia?
- What kind of uremia irreversible?
- How to identify the early signs of uremia?
- What does uremia patient eat to be beneficial to the body?
- Do you know the symptoms before the onset of uremia ?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- How to rehabilitate uremia patients?
- Why uremia patients with elevated serum potassium?
- What does hemolytic uremia patient avoid to eat?