I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the main symptoms of uremia?
What is the main symptoms of uremia? Uremia is the occurrence of patients will bring great harm, damage everyone's body and spirit, we must correctly understand the disease, and consult the relevant experts, experts will give you to develop appropriate Their own treatment, treatment before we first understand the main symptoms of uremia.
Uremia main symptoms:
(1) metabolic acidosis chronic renal failure uremic period of human metabolism of acidic products such as phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid and other substances due to renal excretion obstruction and retention, can occur "uremic acidosis."
(2) water and sodium metabolic disorders, mainly for water and sodium retention, or low blood volume and hyponatremia. Renal insufficiency, the kidney too much on the sodium overload or excessive capacity to adapt to the gradual decline.
(3) potassium metabolic disorders: when the GFR down to 20-25ml / min or lower, the renal row of potassium capacity gradually decreased, this time prone to hyperkalemia; especially when the potassium intake, acidosis, infection, Trauma, gastrointestinal bleeding and other circumstances, more prone to hyperkalemia.
(4) calcium and phosphorus metabolism disorders, mainly manifested as excessive phosphorus and calcium deficiency.
The main symptoms of uremia, we must understand, because the great harm caused by uremia, want to avoid the occurrence of disease hazards, we must correctly understand the main symptoms of uremia, because the disease symptomatic treatment can get more Good results to reduce the incidence of disease hazards.
After reading the expert answers, everyone for "uremia main symptoms include what?" Is not all understand it! If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, you can also online consultation, or in the mailbox message kidneyhope @ yahoo. Com, we will reply to you as soon as possible.
- How families care for children with uremia
- Why do uremia patients cause anemia ?
- What department should uremia look at?
- What department should uremia look at ?
- Why uremia is easily misdiagnosed?
- Why is uremia easy to misdiagnosis?
- How is uremia caused? These 7 diseases will quietly become u
- The main causes of uremia are these!
- How is uremia caused?
- How much does proteinuria quantify to the risk of uremia?
- Which uremia patients are suitable for renal transplantation
- Which three diseases will quietly become uremia?
- What kind of uremia irreversible?
- How to identify the early signs of uremia?
- What does uremia patient eat to be beneficial to the body?
- Do you know the symptoms before the onset of uremia ?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- How to rehabilitate uremia patients?
- Why uremia patients with elevated serum potassium?
- What does hemolytic uremia patient avoid to eat?