I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Uremic need to stay away from bad food
Uremia need to stay away from bad food! Uremia actually refers to the body can not produce urine through the kidneys, the body of metabolic waste and excessive water excreted, causing poisoning.
Uremic patients need to pay close attention to medication safety and diet safety, the following drugs and food needs to be strictly prohibited.
Western medicine: steroids, tetracycline, anti-inflammatory analgesics; whether oral, injectable, and may be contained in a variety of cold medicine
Chinese medicine: cinnabar, Tripterygium, Magnolia, Han defense, wood defense, line of thread and so on.
Food: the principle of light; low-protein diet, to avoid big fish and meat;
Avoid high potassium foods: such as low sodium salt, no salt soy sauce, pickles, processing canned, ginseng fine, chicken, tea and so on;
Avoid high uric acid foods: such as animal offal, seafood, dried fish, and beans;
Fruit: carambola <must not eat>, ballet, cantaloupe, melon, orange, banana, grapefruit and so on.
Good blood pressure, blood sugar control, to avoid rapid deterioration of renal function.
If you have difficulty breathing, physical fatigue, chest tightness, cramps, lethargy, persistent nausea, vomiting, hiccups and other conditions, please return to the clinic or emergency treatment.
After seeing the expert's answer, everybody is to "what is the symptom of diabetic kidney disease in children?" You know! If you have other kidney problems that can be viewed on other web pages, you can also consult online, or in your email, firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Key points of uremic diet
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- end-stage uremia diet
- Uremic patients with advanced diet
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Measures to Deal with High Creatinine
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- How to treat uremia.
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- What is the taboo of proteinuria diet?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What are the difference between serum creatinine and urine creatinine?