I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Uremic need to stay away from bad food
Uremia need to stay away from bad food! Uremia actually refers to the body can not produce urine through the kidneys, the body of metabolic waste and excessive water excreted, causing poisoning.
Uremic patients need to pay close attention to medication safety and diet safety, the following drugs and food needs to be strictly prohibited.
Western medicine: steroids, tetracycline, anti-inflammatory analgesics; whether oral, injectable, and may be contained in a variety of cold medicine
Chinese medicine: cinnabar, Tripterygium, Magnolia, Han defense, wood defense, line of thread and so on.
Food: the principle of light; low-protein diet, to avoid big fish and meat;
Avoid high potassium foods: such as low sodium salt, no salt soy sauce, pickles, processing canned, ginseng fine, chicken, tea and so on;
Avoid high uric acid foods: such as animal offal, seafood, dried fish, and beans;
Fruit: carambola <must not eat>, ballet, cantaloupe, melon, orange, banana, grapefruit and so on.
Good blood pressure, blood sugar control, to avoid rapid deterioration of renal function.
If you have difficulty breathing, physical fatigue, chest tightness, cramps, lethargy, persistent nausea, vomiting, hiccups and other conditions, please return to the clinic or emergency treatment.
After seeing the expert's answer, everybody is to "what is the symptom of diabetic kidney disease in children?" You know! If you have other kidney problems that can be viewed on other web pages, you can also consult online, or in your email, firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- How to care for uremic peritoneal dialysis?
- Kidney disease is very difficult to treat, can it become ure
- How to treat and control the development of early chronic re
- What does uremia patient eat to be beneficial to the body?
- Uremic patients how to carry out psychological care?
- Do you feel breathless in uremic patients?
- Is end-stage renal disease uremic?
- What does hemolytic uremia patient avoid to eat?
- How should hemolytic uremic patients eat?
- How should hemolytic uremia patient be treated?
- How to care for the hemolytic uremic syndrome?
- Symptoms of hemolytic uremic syndrome
- How to diagnose hemolytic uremic syndrome?
- How to do with high uremia creatinine high
- Uremic patients appear edema, how to do?How is Uremia Treate
- How to treat itch of skin in uremic patients?
- How can Chinese medicine treat chronic uremia?
- What factors affect the life span of uremic patients?
- Uremia with hormones What is the most suitable treatment pri
- The use of Chinese medicine treatment of uremia can be cured