I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Uremic patients to stay away from high potassium foods
For uremic patients, many elements are necessary, one of which is called potassium, potassium is to maintain human body acid and alkali balance of important substances, normal human potassium content is high, it will cause heart disease will be dangerous life. We listen to how experts are introduced.
There are many grains in the daily life of high cereals: whole grains, germs; ② milk: all kinds of flavored breast milk; ③ meat: poultry, fish and lean potassium is also high; ④ beans: ; ⑤ vegetables: mainly in dark vegetables, water spinach, spinach, seaweed and seaweed; ⑥ fruit: banana, orange, orange, fresh orange juice, etc .; ⑦ nuts: especially hazelnut, cashews, pumpkin seeds, Sunflower seeds; ⑧ other: chocolate, cocoa, peanuts, roasted sweet potatoes, raisins and canned pickled products; ⑨ no salt soy sauce.
Uremic patients need to stay away from high potassium foods. When uremic patients with glomerular filtration rate decreased to 20-25ml / min or lower, the ability of renal drainage gradually decreased, this time prone to hyperkalemia; especially excessive potassium intake, acidosis, Infection, trauma, gastrointestinal bleeding and other circumstances, it is difficult to maintain the balance of potassium metabolism, more prone to hyperkalemia. Therefore, uremic patients should be strictly limited to the intake of high potassium diet, but it is worth noting that regular review of potassium, to avoid the prevention of hyperkalemia at the same time hypokalemia.
Uremic nephropathy patients need to stay away from high potassium foods, but not high potassium content of food can not eat, experts said that for some high potassium foods, can be cold storage, reduce the potassium content, before consumption.
After reading the expert answers, everyone for the "Uremic patients to stay away from high potassium foods?" Is not all understand it! If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, you can also online consultation, or in the mailbox message kidneyhope @ yahoo. Com, we will reply to you as soon as possible.
- Key points of uremic diet
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- end-stage uremia diet
- Uremic patients with advanced diet
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- What is the taboo of proteinuria diet?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- Diet for women with kidney disease
- What should hemodialysis patients pay attention to the diet?
- Diet of renal cyst in winter and autumn
- Kidney stop working. The patients can chose the right diet to reduce the burden of kidney
- Dietary requirements for nephrotic syndrome
- Treatment of uremic creatinine is not highly transparent
- Diet and eggs are the first choice in patients with renal atrophy
- Uremic patients with physical manifestations of the surface
- Do you feel breathless in uremic patients?