I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Reasonable arrangement of uremia diet
Uremia is that people talk about the mere mention of the severity of illness, does not need to say more what you know, but patients with uremia itself should not be negative treatment, should actively cooperate with the treatment, this will reduce the disease harm, not only to cooperate with the treatment, in the daily diet should also pay attention to this. The cure of the illness is very helpful.
Pay attention to daily diet
Eat more milk, eggs, lean meat, fish and other animal protein, eat soy products and other vegetable protein, because of the low utilization of plant protein, will aggravate uremia. Protein deficiency is more common in elderly patients. Muscle atrophy, weight loss, the relative amount of protein required to be higher.
Sufficient heat to ensure the storage of human proteins. If insufficient, can lead to malnutrition; too much, can cause hyperlipidemia and atherosclerosis and other diseases. The intake of calories in the cereal based foods, eat less sugar, fruit foods. Try to eat less fat, especially animal fat.
Dietary fiber can not only prevent constipation, but also help to reduce serum cholesterol and glycerin three fat. The human body needs about 20 grams of fiber per day. The content of food fiber rich potato (potato, sweet potato, etc.), coarse grains (corn flour, sorghum flour, buckwheat flour, oat noodles, etc.), vegetables, fruits and hard fruit food (peanuts, walnuts, etc.). Hemodialysis patients, if you eat 270 grams of vegetables per day, you can provide food fiber of 20 grams.
Patients with small amount of urine or less dialysis, high blood potassium, must strictly control the high potassium containing foods, such as pears, bananas, etc.. Those with severe high blood pressure, edema, or high blood sodium should control sodium intake and eat 4-5 grams of salt a day or less. Oliguria, hypertension, edema of patients, should also be strictly limited to drinking water, drinking water should not exceed the amount of urine.
- Key points of uremic diet
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- end-stage uremia diet
- Uremic patients with advanced diet
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- How to treat uremia.
- What will get uremia?
- What is the taboo of proteinuria diet?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- Diet for women with kidney disease
- What should hemodialysis patients pay attention to the diet?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- What should notice for uremia patients?
- Diet of renal cyst in winter and autumn
- Kidney stop working. The patients can chose the right diet to reduce the burden of kidney
- Dietary requirements for nephrotic syndrome