I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Uremic specific precautions
Believe that people know that uremic disease ten more serious harm to the disease, suffering from uremia disease so that patients bear too much torture, we need to suffer from the disease when the early treatment measures, but also pay attention to do Good for the prevention of uremic disease, first to understand what specific preventive measures?
Blood pressure control is good or bad, a direct impact on the occurrence of uremia, development, efficacy and prognosis. Therefore, patients with hypertension should be closely monitored, prevention of uremia, hypertensive patients often have to take a lifetime medication, the basic principle of antihypertensive drugs is no nephrotoxicity, strict control of blood pressure and can not be interrupted. About 1/4 of diabetic patients with uremia, the most important control of blood sugar, and the need for regular detection of renal function and urinary protein in order to early detection and treatment of diabetic nephropathy. Congenital polycystic kidney disease, once found that should be invited to their parents, children and brothers and sisters to the Department of Nephrology for ultrasound examination, in order to early detection and treatment. Due to half of the offspring will have the same disease, the best prenatal genetic counseling, and pay attention to high blood pressure and urinary tract infection.
Renalitis patients who are often cold is not easy, should pay attention to whether the deterioration of renal function. Kidney disease often to the end will have symptoms, do not think that urine and edema will have kidney disease, many kidney disease is no early symptoms. If it is not caused by exercise (or associated) lower back pain or discomfort, must be suspected of kidney or urinary tract disease, should receive urine, abdominal x-ray or kidney ultrasound examination. Dysuria, may be due to elderly men suffering from prostatic hypertrophy, which led to frequent urination, nocturia, urine thinning, long down will affect the bladder and kidney function; and urination when the pain, burning sensation or secretions, may For urinary tract infection, to be routine urine examination and bacterial culture, to be antibiotic treatment. Some of the effective preventive measures about uremia are all about this. I hope to understand the dangers of uremic diseases and help people to pay attention to doing a good job in preventing work and to help people to do it to a certain extent. Good active prevention, effective away from the disease is most necessary.
- Key points of uremic diet
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- end-stage uremia diet
- Uremic patients with advanced diet
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- What factors that affect the prognosis of Nephritis include?
- What are the factors that affect renal damage in hypertension?
- Treatment of uremic creatinine is not highly transparent
- Uremic patients with physical manifestations of the surface
- Do you feel breathless in uremic patients?
- Diagnosis of occult glomerulonephritis
- Which factors that can cause blood urine
- What are the causes of chronic nephritis
- Six steps of uremia diagnosis
- What are the precautions for chronic nephritis?
- What are the factors that aggravate nephrotic syndrome?
- Uremic patients in the ＂eat＂ to be careful
- People are easy to get nephritis in summer.