I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
IgA nephropathy uremia should be early prevention and treatment
Early uremia should be included in the course of exercise therapy, about half an hour a day, to moderate intensity, that is, the number of heart movements per minute plus age is equal to 170. At the beginning should be gradual, sports to walk, jogging, tai chi, etc. more appropriate. The most important thing is to change the concept, many people think that uremia should not exercise, sports will increase the condition. At the beginning of the movement may be the condition of the fluctuations, but sustained exercise to improve the physical and promote rehabilitation.
Iga Kidney disease prevention of uremia should be strengthened from the cause of the disease
There are a lot of patients to the hospital is because they usually do not pay attention to these can increase the external factors of iga kidney disease and make the disease repeated, aggravated, was a lighter patient to later rely on dialysis. Although these factors are not necessarily but it is not prevent the factors.
Cold: First, to prevent the occurrence of colds, such as the usual attention to enhance physical fitness, according to changes in climate changes in clothes, less popular in the cold when the public places. Second, after a cold treatment in a timely manner, it is best to go to kidney disease specialist to find Chinese medicine doctor with traditional Chinese medicine treatment, timely control of cold on the protection of renal function is significant.
Infection: uremia common infection with respiratory tract, digestive tract, urinary tract, etc., found that after infection should be preferred traditional Chinese medicine treatment, if antibiotics should be used to avoid the use of drugs with renal toxicity, and to adjust the amount.
Urethral obstruction: urinary tract stones, tumors, benign prostatic hyperplasia can exacerbate renal damage, should be promptly lifted.
Nephrotoxic drugs: the increase in antibiotics can increase the antibiotics should be applied in accordance with the guidance of professional doctors appropriate application of the most common drugs are aminoglycoside antibiotics, such as gentamicin, kanamycin, streptomycin, followed by antipyretic Analgesics and contrast agents.
Prevention of iga kidney disease uremia occurred in clinical commonly used drugs: benazepril
Some studies suggest that angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor benazepril can delay renal dysfunction, under normal circumstances the dose of 10mg per day, but iga nephropathy is suitable for the application, how to use will also be suitable for people.
Iga kidney disease in Chinese medicine
Early selection of the appropriate Chinese medicine kidney; renal function by varying degrees of injury should be used when the kidney can also help the kidney drug.
Prevention of iga kidney disease uremia occurs in the diet conditioning
Uremia occurs, mainly the destruction of the structure of the kidney, the excretion of metabolic waste dysfunction, metabolic waste accumulation in the body will produce toxic effects, we will be called their own symptoms of poisoning, accumulation in the body of metabolic waste we called uremia toxin. Uremic toxins are mainly nitrogen-containing metabolic wastes, the so-called nitrogen-containing metabolic waste, is the protein produced by the metabolites. Thus, the protein intake will affect the production of uremic toxins, thus affecting the severity of uremic disease. In theory, for iga kidney disease in patients with uremia, the amount of protein is the less the better, but the protein is to maintain human life activities and repair lesions of the main nutrients, so the intake is too small, will lead to Human malnutrition, physical weakness, is not conducive to the recovery of the disease. For the above reasons, we should consider minimizing the production of uremic toxins and maintaining the basic nutritional aspects of the body when developing dietary and nutritional regimens for uremia. More scientific dietary method is "two low two high two appropriate": two low, that is, low protein, low phosphorus; two high, that is, high calorie, high bioavailability; two appropriate, that is appropriate vitamins, appropriate minerals and trace elements.
Iga kidney disease uremic patients early, that is, ccr50 ~ 80ml / min, serum creatinine, urea nitrogen normal, no clinical symptoms of patients, without strict diet control, appropriate control of protein intake and salt into the protein into the The amount of 1 to 1.5 grams per kilogram of body weight per day. The content of protein in every 100 grams of food is as follows: whole egg 12.6 grams, 3.1 grams of milk, 16.7 grams of lean pork, fish 13 grams, 6.8 grams of rice, 9.9 grams of standard powder, 36.3 grams of soybeans, 1.9 grams of potatoes. Salt is about 6 grams per day. Appropriate to add trace elements iron, zinc and vitamin b, e.
Iga nephropathy should also regularly monitor renal function, preferably prescribed.
- Key points of uremic diet
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- end-stage uremia diet
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Urinary tract infection may lead to recurrence of nephropathy syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- What will get uremia?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What should hemodialysis patients pay attention to the diet?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- What principles should nephrotic syndrome follow ?
- What should notice for uremia patients?