I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
end-stage uremia diet
The end-stage uremic patients with anorexia and every dialysis inevitably lost a little blood and protein .Therefore ,end-stage patients with uremia should pay attention to the diet
1.Uremia patients should eat more milk、egg 、lean 、fish and other animal protein ,eat less bean products and other vegetable proteins ,because the use rate of the vegetable protein low will aggravate uremia .Old patients lack of protein is commonly seen. Muscle atrophy、weight loss will need more essential protein .
2.Enough heat energy can ensure the body of storage protein .If supply deficiency will cause malnutrition ;Excessive supply will cause hyperlipidemia and atherosclerosis and other diseases .The heat energy intake is given priority to with cereal foods ,eat less saccharose and fruits.Try best to eat less fat especially animal fat .
3.Dietary fiber not only avoid constipation ,but also contribute to lower serum cholesterol and triglyceride .The dietary fiber requirements for about 20g a day .The foods contain rich dietary fiber including kinds of potatoes(potato 、sweet potato) 、coarse food grain(maize meal、sorghum surface、soba noodles and so on)、vegetables 、fruits and nuts food(peanut 、juglans and so on).
4.Patients with oliguria or fewer dialysis 、high serum potassium ,should strict control high potassium foods ,such as pear、banana and so on .Patients with serious high blood pressure 、edema or high blood sodium should control the intake of sodium ,4-5g or less a day is better .Patients with oliguria 、high blood pressure and edema should also strict control water ,the everyday water volume should not more than the ejection of the urine volume .
- Key points of uremic diet
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- How does uremia diet relieve the patient's condition?
- Focus on uremia diet
- Expert advice: uremia diet therapy
- Uremic need to stay away from bad food
- diabetic uremic diet principle
- Reasonable arrangement of uremia diet
- What matters should notice in uremia diet?
- Uremic patients to stay away from high potassium foods