I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What will get uremia?
Uremia is a very serious kidney disease, if uremia did not receive timely and effective treatment, it will threaten the lives of patients with health. For this expert to remind the patient, once found suffering from uremia, then timely treatment is the key. So what about getting uremia?
First: the skin system is damaged
The accumulation of urea in the body can be discharged through the sweat glands, in the skin surface composed of crystalline powder called urea cream, common in the face, nose, cheek, etc.. The reason for itching is unclear and may be related to the stimulation of nerve endings. Skin uremia skin is often grayish yellow and itching, skin color and anemia and urinary pigment accumulation in the skin.
Second: the nervous system is damaged
Uremic end of the patient may appear lethargy, convulsions, stupor, coma and other symptoms. Brain tissue in a large number of urea deposition, osmotic pressure increased, can cause brain edema, and sometimes a bit like bleeding and small softening. Toxic substances and can damage the nerve cells caused by nerve cells, increased vascular permeability increased brain edema.
Third: heart damage
Uriculatous from the respiratory tract can cause respiratory inflammation, sometimes along the alveolar wall may have a transparent membrane composition; pulmonary capillary permeability increased, alveolar cavity has a large number of fibrin and mononuclear exudation, few neutrophils, said For uremic pneumonia.
Uremia great threat to people's health, so we should attach great importance to the disease. Once suffering from uremia, then the timely choice of hospital for treatment, during the treatment should also be actively optimistic with the expert treatment. But also to listen to doctor's advice, can not do not do, can not eat things do not eat, so as not to cause side effects.
What will get uremia?
- What department should uremia look at?
- What department should uremia look at ?
- How is uremia caused? These 7 diseases will quietly become u
- Which three diseases will quietly become uremia?
- What kind of uremia irreversible?
- What does uremia patient eat to be beneficial to the body?
- What does hemolytic uremia patient avoid to eat?
- What kidney disease does hemolytic uremia belong to?
- What are the differences between different ways of dialysis?
- How to judge whether chronic nephritis will enter uremia?
- What are the causes of uremia recurrence?
- What factors affect the life span of uremic patients?
- Uremia with hormones What is the most suitable treatment pri
- What are the nursing measures of uremia in traditional Chine
- What are the matters needing attention in the diet of uremic
- What is the cause of edema?
- What are the early signs of kidney disease?
- What dietary issues should be taken care of when taking pati
- What causes uremia
- What are the most common clinical treatments for uremia?