I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Uremic patients with advanced diet
Patients with advanced uremia loss of appetite, combined with each dialysis are inevitable to lose a small amount of blood and protein. Therefore, uremic patients should pay attention to the following aspects of diet:
1, eat more milk, eggs, lean meat, fish and other animal protein, eat less soy products and other plant protein, because the plant protein utilization is low, will increase the uremia. Elderly patients with protein deficiency are more common. Muscle atrophy, weight loss, the amount of protein required is relatively higher.
2, adequate heat to ensure that the human body protein storage. If the lack of supplement, can lead to malnutrition; add too much can cause hyperlipidemia and atherosclerosis and other diseases. Intake of calories to cereal-based food, eat less sugar, fruit type of food. Try to eat less fat, especially animal fat.
3, food fiber to prevent constipation, but also help to reduce serum cholesterol and triglycerides. The daily requirements of the human body fiber fiber is about 20 grams. Foods are rich in potato (potatoes, sweet potatoes, etc.), coarse grains (cornmeal, sorghum, buckwheat noodles, oatmeal, etc.), vegetables, fruits and hard fruit foods (peanuts, walnuts, etc.). Hemodialysis patients if you eat 270 grams of vegetables a day, you can provide 20 grams of dietary fiber.
4, less urine or dialysis less times, high potassium patients, must strictly control the high potassium foods, such as pears, bananas and so on. With severe hypertension, edema or higher serum sodium, should control the intake of sodium, daily consumption of salt 4-5 grams or less. Oliguria, hypertension, edema of patients, should also be strictly limited to drinking water, the amount of water should not exceed the daily discharge of urine.
The above is on the elderly patients with uremia diet related to the introduction of different patients have different conditions, there are different treatment methods of treatment, so patients in the diet must consult their own attending physician, so as not to cause greater losses, if There are questions about kidney disease, you can consult our online experts.
Uremic patients with advanced diet
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- Key points of uremic diet
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- end-stage uremia diet
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Measures to Deal with High Creatinine
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- What is the taboo of proteinuria diet?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?