I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What does the patient of male uremia have?
Pale yellow: This is probably due to male uremic anemia induced by early, because this occurrence and development is very slow, so the obvious contrast does not appear in a short period of time, as they are difficult to find in the morning and evening to meet a variety of slow development.
Urine volume change: because of the decline in renal filtration function, some patients with the progress of the disease, urine volume will gradually decrease. Even if the urine volume is normal, because the urine eliminates the toxin to reduce, the quality drops, cannot excrete the in vivo excessive waste, therefore to some extent urine quantity can not explain completely your kidney function good or bad.
Edema: This is a male uremia early relatively easy to detect phenomenon. Because the kidneys cannot remove the body of excess moisture causes fluid retention gap in tissue edema, early only in the ankle and eyelid department, after the break away, if to continue or systemic edema, has been very ill.
Poor appetite: This is due to male uremia, early urine retention, affecting digestive function, most people do not agree. The progression of the disease, will appear abdominal fullness discomfort, nausea, vomiting, and even increased stool frequency or quality pulp, at this time, disease has been very serious, which is often an important reason the patient had to be hospitalized.
Hypertension: Because the kidneys have the function of sodium excretion and drainage, when the kidneys are impaired, sodium and water are stored in the body, and at the same time, the kidneys secrete substances that raise hypertension. As a result, uremia patients may have varying degrees of hypertension in the early stages. If you have hypertension and poor blood clotting may cause nasal or bleeding gums, to attract attention.
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- Uremic patients with advanced diet
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- The projects of renal function test
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer