I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to prevent uremia skin itching?
The harm that uremia brings to the patient is very fierce. And some uremia patients are particularly easy appear some symptoms of skin itching in the course of treatment. The itching in the uremic patients is often unbearable. So, How to prevent uremia skin itching, become a lot of friends confusion.
Then, how to prevent uremia skin itching? We can start with the following ten aspects:
(1) diet should be light, do not eat or eat chili, mustard and other spicy food, as well as strong tea, coffee and other beverages.
(2) eat less fat, high sugar foods, such as desserts, cream, etc..
(3) the staple food should be more roughage, which can supplement B vitamins and have a protective effect on the skin.
(4) eat plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits to relieve dry skin.
(5) avoid wearing chemical fiber clothing, because the chemical fiber can rub with the skin, static electricity, causing irritation of the skin. Should choose loose cotton clothes, new underwear should be washed after wear, so as not to stimulate the skin chemicals.
(6) bath should be scientific, not because the skin dry skin and rub a long time in hot water, make the skin surface of the oil was washed repeatedly, but make the skin more dry, more and more.
(7) winter bath, up to 2 times a week, do not use irritating soap bath, usually rinse with water.
(8) rub with a lanolin or camphor lubricant after bath.
(9) to control emotions, pay attention to rest, maintain emotional stability, because psychological factors will also affect the sensitivity of the human body to the stimulus.
(10) pay attention to keep skin clean, change clothes frequently, avoid skin trauma and infection.
If you want to do prevent uremia skin itching, patient friends must pay attention to the above every one. Only when each is taken care of, will the chance of skin itching be reduced. Uremia patients in daily life must pay more attention to rest, must not let their bodies too tired, and can not smoke and drink. If you have any further questions, please contact our online experts and our experts will reply to you as soon as possible.
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- Key points of uremic diet
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- end-stage uremia diet
- Uremic patients with advanced diet
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- How to treat uremia.
- What will get uremia?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- What should notice for uremia patients?
- Treatment of uremic creatinine is not highly transparent
- Suffering from uremia what adverse reactions
- Uremic patients with physical manifestations of the surface
- Do you feel breathless in uremic patients?
- Uremia patients need to pay attention to what?