I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
The renal function of patients with uremia has been severely damaged, many of the metabolic products are unable to discharge, therefore, in addition to the uremic patients with effective treatment, in the diet also need special attention, not because of improper diet caused greater harm to the body. So, what are the requirements of dietary arrangements for uremic patients in life?
Timely replenishment of water, salt: uremic patients prone to dehydration and hyponatremia, especially long-term loss of appetite, vomiting and diarrhea in patients is even more so. In the event of a timely supplement. But should pay attention to uremic patients with poor water tolerance, sodium can not be excessive, so as not to cause hypernatremia or water poisoning.
Note that calcium, potassium: uremia patients generally with low potassium, after the use of diuretics prone to hypokalemia, then you can eat some fresh fruit and potassium chloride. Uremic patients often with low calcium, you can eat some high calcium foods, such as fish, shrimp, meat, bone soup and so on.
Low protein diet, in azotemia and uremia patients should be mainly low-protein diet, and the protein to contain essential amino acids in animal protein-based, such as milk, eggs, fish, thin Meat and so on. Daily protein intake of 20 grams. This will not only ensure the supply of amino acids necessary for the body, but also the body in the case of low protein supply non-protein nitrogen synthesis of non-essential amino acids, thereby reducing azotemia.
Diet is rich in vitamin foods: easy to digest and contain plenty of vitamins, especially vitamin B, C, D. To avoid rough food on the digestive tract of mechanical damage caused by gastrointestinal bleeding. In azotemia patients with good appetite, calories should not be less than 35 calories per kilogram of body weight, but only in the uremic phase depending on the patient's appetite. If the patient urine volume, edema is not obvious, generally do not limit the amount of water.
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- Key points of uremic diet
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- end-stage uremia diet
- Uremic patients with advanced diet
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- The projects of renal function test
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients