I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Symptoms of uremia in the skin
Uremia disease will inevitably affect the development of people's kidney function, and for the emergence of uremia in the treatment of how we must be vigilant, the main symptoms of uremic disease performance, but also a serious understanding, then, uremia what are the main symptoms of disease disease?
So, what are the symptoms can be found early?
First, fatigue. This may be the earliest manifestation, but the most easily overlooked, because there are so many reasons for fatigue. Especially those who are "fully fighting" in business are mostly attributed to work stress and fatigue. If you take a little rest and the symptoms improve, it is more likely to mislead the patient.
Second, pale yellow. This is due to anemia. Because of this very slow and underdeveloped performance, there can be no noticeable "contrast" over a short period of time, just as it is difficult for people to find slow changes like their getting along with each other all the time.
Third, edema. This is a relatively easy to perceive performance. However, due to the initial symptoms of mild, may also not cause the patient's attention. Common symptoms are: wake up in the morning, eyelid swelling, afternoon retreat; When tired, the feet become swollen and disappear after rest, which is often mistaken for overwork and is often ignored. If it develops to a persistent or systemic swelling, the patient's illness is already very severe.
Fourth, poor appetite. This is due to uremic retention, affect digestive function. Most people disagree. When the condition develops abdominal distension discomfort, nausea, vomiting, and even increase the number of stools or loose mass at this time, the condition has been particularly serious, which is often an important reason patients have to seek medical treatment. Only regrettable to say that when the condition has been very heavy, some careless or inexperienced doctors, but also failed to arouse vigilance, only to focus on the digestive tract, mistaken to enteritis and the like to diagnose and treat, Ignore the underlying disease.
If you have other kidney problems can browse other pages, you can also give us a message, Tongshantang traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital Nephrology specialist will give you the most professional and most effective treatment methods or suggestions.
- How to care for uremic peritoneal dialysis?
- How families care for children with uremia
- Why do uremia patients cause anemia ?
- What department should uremia look at?
- What department should uremia look at ?
- Why uremia is easily misdiagnosed?
- Why is uremia easy to misdiagnosis?
- How is uremia caused? These 7 diseases will quietly become u
- The main causes of uremia are these!
- How is uremia caused?
- How much does proteinuria quantify to the risk of uremia?
- Which uremia patients are suitable for renal transplantation
- Which three diseases will quietly become uremia?
- Five kinds of misunderstandings about keeping away from Neph
- A type of nephropathy that has a very low probability of dev
- What kind of uremia irreversible?
- How to identify the early signs of uremia?
- Kidney disease is very difficult to treat, can it become ure
- How much does the urine protein drop to be able to stay away
- How to treat and control the development of early chronic re