I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
The abnormal symptoms of uremia
In general ,before the onset ,uremia patients will occur some slightly abnormal symptoms .Due to at this time the development of the illness is not obvious ,so many patients are often ignored .
The abnormal symptoms of uremia include :
1.Face yellow or pale
This is due to anemia .Renal function lesion often accompany with anemia ,but the development of the anemia is very slowly ,which has a small contrast and often are ignored .
Gastrointestinal symptom is the early and common symptoms of uremia .The main manifestation are :poor appetite 、taste disorder 、nausea 、vomiting ,sometimes can occur diarrhea 、abdominal distension and constipation and so on .After the uremia retention will affect the digestive function ,thus causing loss of appetite ,but most of the patients cannot associate it with the kidney disease .
It is easily detected in the early uremia stage ,because kidney can’t immediately eliminate the extra water .In the early stage ,there only have foot and eyelid edema ,and will disappear after having a good rest .When developing into continuous or systemic edema ,it has already enter into typical uremia stage .
4.Easily tired and weak
It may be the obvious symptoms in the early uremia .but often ignored by people ,because there are a lot of reasons can cause tired and weak .
5.High blood pressure
Kidney damage can’t normal expel from water and sodium ,and occur water and sodium retention in the body .In addition ,after kidney lesion will secrete some substances that can make the blood pressure rise ,therefore ,in the early uremia stage will occur different degrees of high blood pressure .High blood pressure and worse clotting mechanism will easily cause nasal bleeding or bleeding gums ,so patients should pay attention to .
6.Urine volume reduce
Due to kidney filtration rate decline ,parts of the patients will occur urine volume with the development of the illness .Some patients’urine volume is normal ,but in urine toxin is reduced ,so can’t completely rely on the urine volume to determine the stand or fall of renal function .
Patients must pay more attention to the early symptoms of uremia and have an early treatment as soon as possible .As long as the patients are diagnosed with uremia ,should go to the hospital immediately ,in uremia or incipient period get effective control .
- How is uremia caused? These 7 diseases will quietly become u
- The main causes of uremia are these!
- How much does proteinuria quantify to the risk of uremia?
- How to identify the early signs of uremia?
- How much does the urine protein drop to be able to stay away
- How to treat and control the development of early chronic re
- What does uremia patient eat to be beneficial to the body?
- The condition of nephritis determines whether or not to stay
- Do you know the symptoms before the onset of uremia ?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- Symptoms of uremia in the skin
- Lowering proteinuria is the key of avoiding uremia reduce!
- There are four stages from health to uremia!
- Why the use of antibiotics in patients with uremia has psych
- How to divide the clinical stage of chronic renal failure
- The correct diagnosis of hemolytic uremia is very important.
- How to care for the hemolytic uremic syndrome?
- Symptoms of hemolytic uremic syndrome
- Appear these 5 symptom, may be an early warning of uremia!
- 5 factors lead to the development of diabetes uremia !