I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Dietary matters for patients with high creatinine
Creatinine is the body muscle metabolic waste ,is through the glomerular filtration in vitro ,if creatinine increased glomerular filtration rate is damaged ,kidney cells damaged structure ,the detoxification of renal function decline ,resulting in a decline in immunity .At this time ,patients need to actively treat and through the dietary nursing .Diet for creatinine patients have a certain auxiliary function ,so what should creatinine patients pay attention to ?
1.The intake of salt :Kidney disease patients often have the occurrence of edema ,if eat a large amount of sodium salt will cause the water retention and cannot normal expel from outside the body ,in addition the edema condition can bring troubles to the patients .
2.Protein :During the kidney disease ,the protein content in the urine will increase ,at this time ,patients can not eat more protein to supply the lack of protein in the body ,in this way can accelerate the protein loss .So patients should eat some low protein foods ,such as rice ,maize meal and flours ,etc .
3.Vitamin : High creatinine patients can eat some high vitamins foods ,can eat some fruits and vegetables ,such as pear ,apple ,celery and mushrooms and so on .
- How to care for uremic peritoneal dialysis?
- How families care for children with uremia
- Which uremia patients are suitable for renal transplantation
- Do you know the symptoms before the onset of uremia ?
- How to care for the hemolytic uremic syndrome?
- What are the matters needing attention in the diet of uremic
- What dietary issues should be taken care of when taking pati
- What are the most common clinical treatments for uremia?
- Uremia patients must dialysis for life?
- What are the dietary considerations for uremic patients?
- Uremic patients with physical manifestations of the surface
- Uremic patients pay attention to matters when eating fruit
- What should be done to check for hemolytic uremic?
- How to choose renal replacement therapy for uremia?
- What are the precautions for uremia?
- Red light signals for uremia
- Seize the best time for treatment of uremia
- What is the diet for uremic patients?
- The final form of kidney disease is uremia
- What matters should notice in uremia diet?