I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Dietary matters for patients with high creatinine
Creatinine is the body muscle metabolic waste ,is through the glomerular filtration in vitro ,if creatinine increased glomerular filtration rate is damaged ,kidney cells damaged structure ,the detoxification of renal function decline ,resulting in a decline in immunity .At this time ,patients need to actively treat and through the dietary nursing .Diet for creatinine patients have a certain auxiliary function ,so what should creatinine patients pay attention to ?
1.The intake of salt :Kidney disease patients often have the occurrence of edema ,if eat a large amount of sodium salt will cause the water retention and cannot normal expel from outside the body ,in addition the edema condition can bring troubles to the patients .
2.Protein :During the kidney disease ,the protein content in the urine will increase ,at this time ,patients can not eat more protein to supply the lack of protein in the body ,in this way can accelerate the protein loss .So patients should eat some low protein foods ,such as rice ,maize meal and flours ,etc .
3.Vitamin : High creatinine patients can eat some high vitamins foods ,can eat some fruits and vegetables ,such as pear ,apple ,celery and mushrooms and so on .
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- Consultation Note of Professor Wang
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- Uremic patients with advanced diet
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- IgA nephropathy patients should keep a good eating habit
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- Nephritis and pregnancy
- Measures to Deal with High Creatinine
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Is breakfast important for diabetics?
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- How to treat uremia.