I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
The symptoms of uremia cannot be ignored
The early symptoms of uremia are often ignored by people ,after the illness is serious ,people go to the hospital ,at this time ,not only delay the time of the treatment ,but also aggravate the illness .So it is important to master the symptoms of the uremia .
1.Sleepy and weak .This may be the early symptoms ,but often easy to ignore ,because there are many reasons of causing sleepy and weak .
2.Poor appetite .This is due to uremic retention affect the digestive function ,most people ignore it .With the development of the illness ,patients will occur abdominal discomfort ,nausea,vomiting even defecate times increase or the quality powder ,at this time ,the illness is serious ,this is also the important reasons of patients have to go to the doctor .
3.High blood pressure .Because the kidney have the function of eject sodium and water ,when the renal function damaged ,the body will occur sodium and water retention .In addition ,the kidney will secret some substances which can make the blood pressure rise .Therefore ,uremia patients early stage will have different degrees of high blood pressure .If there is high blood pressure and bad clotting mechanism will easy to cause nose or gingiva bleeding ,so patients should pay more attention to .
4.Urine volume change .Due to the filtration function of the kidney decline ,parts of the patients’urine volume will reduce with the progress of the illness .Even if the urine is normal ,due to urine discharge a little toxins ,the quality decline ,cannot expel from many wastes in the body ,so to a certain degree ,the urine volume cannot totally stand for the renal function is good or bad .
5.Face yellow,this is due to the anemia .Because the occurrence and development of this manifestation is very slow ,so cannot appear obvious contrast in a short time .
6.Edema .This is a relatively easy to detect phenomenon ,because the kidney cannot eliminate the extra water ,thus causing the liquid stay in the body tissue clearance ,in the early stage only shows edema in the ankle and eyelid ,disappear after having a rest .If developed into continuous or systemic edema ,the illness is serious .
- How families care for children with uremia
- Why do uremia patients cause anemia ?
- What department should uremia look at?
- What department should uremia look at ?
- Why uremia is easily misdiagnosed?
- Why is uremia easy to misdiagnosis?
- How is uremia caused? These 7 diseases will quietly become u
- The main causes of uremia are these!
- How is uremia caused?
- How much does proteinuria quantify to the risk of uremia?
- Which uremia patients are suitable for renal transplantation
- Which three diseases will quietly become uremia?
- What kind of uremia irreversible?
- How to identify the early signs of uremia?
- How much does the urine protein drop to be able to stay away
- How to treat and control the development of early chronic re
- What does uremia patient eat to be beneficial to the body?
- The condition of nephritis determines whether or not to stay
- Do you know the symptoms before the onset of uremia ?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?