I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to prevent renal insufficiency
Renal insufficiency is caused by all kinds of reasons ,the glomerular serious damage ,which is a clinical syndrome make the body metabolisms and adjust water ,electrolyte and acid-base equilibrium occur disorder .Renal insufficiency can be divided into acute renal insufficiency and chronic renal insufficiency .The prognosis is serious ,which is one of the diseases of threatening the life .
1.Patients with hyperlipemia ,high blood glucose ,hypercalcemia and hyperuricemia should have a proper treatment ,prevent the above factors aggravate the renal lesions .
2.Being careful to use or avoid the drugs which contain toxicity and easily induced renal damage of drugs ,such as gentamicin ,sulphonamide and non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and so on .
3.The drugs which through the kidney excretory can damage the kidney ,such as gentamicin ,sulfonamides ,penicillin ,indometacin and so on .
4.Renal insufficiency patients should reasonable ingest the intake of protein .The metabolism in the body is mainly from the protein in the diet .Therefore ,to reduce the burden of the remaining kidney ,the intake of protein must be suitable to the discharge capacity and kidney .
5.Enough rest .Renal insufficiency patients should ensure enough rest and good nutrition .
- How to Preserve Residual Renal Function
- How to Prevent Kidney Failure
- Notice for Renal Insufficiency Patients
- The projects of renal function test
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- How uremic patients with skin itching to do?
- How to treat uremia.
- How to optimize postprandial blood sugar in DKD patients
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?
- What are the clinical manifestations of renal tubular acidosis?
- How to exercise in patients with medium-term renal failure?
- How to reduce the harm of uremia to the body?
- How to prevent pyelonephritis ?
- Diet of renal cyst in winter and autumn