I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Key points of uremic diet
In uremic stage, patients will appear nausea, vomiting, poor appetite, abdominal distension and diarrhea, etc. Besides the effective treatment, uremic diet should be attention for patient and his family, in this way can make uremic patients get twice the result with half the efforts. Now let us learn the uremic diet principle together.
The uremic diet is as important as the treatment of uremia. All the time, kidney disease doctors are stressed about the importance of diet in uremia patients’ rehabilitation. Matching the uremia diet and treatment, become the guiding principle of uremic patients with active rehabilitation. Although in uremia stage, patients will occur nausea, vomiting, poor appetite, abdominal distension and diarrhea, based on effective treatment cooperated with uremia diet nursing, often can make the uremia patients get twice the result with half the effort.
1. Low protein diet.
In azotemia and uremia stage, patients should have a low protein diet, and the protein should contain the essential amino-acid protein, such as milk, egg, fish, lean and so on. The daily protein intake should be 20g. In this way not only ensure the supplement of the body essential amino acids, but also can make the body under the condition of the low protein supply use of nonprotein nitrogen synthetic non-essential amino acids, reducing nitrogen qualitative hematic disease.
2. The diet contain rich vitamins
The diet contain rich vitamins which is easy to digest and contains enough vitamin, especially vitamin B, C and D. Avoid coarse food mechanical damage caused by gastronitestinal hemorrhage of digestive tract. Patients in azotemia stage still have good appetite, the heat should not less than 35 cards per kilogram of body weight, but in uremia stage should be based on patient’s illness to determine diet. If patients’urine volume is not less, and the edema is not obvious, should not limit the water.
3. Supplement water and salt immediately.
Uremic patients easily occur dehydration and hyponatremia, especially for patients with long-term inappetence, nausea and diarrhea. Once happened should immediately supply, but should pay attention to uremic patients resistant to water, sodium is poor, the characteristics of supplementary cannot too much, in case cause hypernatronemia or water intoxication.
4. Pay attention to supply calcium and potassium.
The serum potassium in uremic diet is low, after using diuretic patients easy to occur hypokalemia, at this time, patients can eat some fresh fruits and potassium chloride. Uremic patients’ serum calcium commonly low, can eat some high calcium foods, such as fish, shrimp, meat bone soup and so on. Finally, I hope that uremic diet should be taken into account by the uremic patients and their family. So that is also of great help to the recovery of the disease.
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- end-stage uremia diet
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- How does uremia diet relieve the patient's condition?
- Focus on uremia diet
- Expert advice: uremia diet therapy
- diabetic uremic diet principle
- Reasonable arrangement of uremia diet
- What matters should notice in uremia diet?