I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
The damage of high uric acid to the body
Long-term high uric acid can cause urate crystal and uric acid crystal ,which will deposit in kidney tubules ,ureter ,renal interstitium and pelvis ,thus causing kidney damage even occur kidney stones .Therefore ,patients should have an immediate treatment ,clear the reasons of occurring high uric acid and have a treatment .Now let me introduce to you about the damage of high uric acid to the body .
1.Block kidney tubules .When the concentration of uric acid is high will block the renal tubules ,make it will not run smooth .When the kidney tubules was blocked ,patients can occur malignant tumor and leukemia ,for serious will cause the occurrence of renal failure .
2.Cause some common disease .Gout is the common disease which can cause high uric acid ,which is given priority to with uratoma and acute gout ,such as irregular diet can cause acute gout .
3.Induce to stones .The accumulation of uric acid can affect the kidney and urinary tract ,cause toxins and calcium accumulation .Long-term accumulation can occur stones of crystallization .The stones caused by high uric acid include urinary stone and kidney stones .
4.Damage .High uric acid not only can cause kidney stones and damage the kidney ,but also can cause renal interstitium and occur fiber manifestation ,long-term will occur renal failure .
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- The projects of renal function test
- Measures to Deal with High Creatinine
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- Bad habits damage the kidneys
- Why the nephritis care is exercise?
- What is the taboo of proteinuria diet?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- What are the difference between serum creatinine and urine creatinine?