I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
21 questions about urine protein that all you want to know are here
1 urine protein 3+ is got uremia
No, urine protein 3+ is just a stage of inflammation in the kidneys, which can be avoided by standard treatment. Uremia is the end of renal function damage, serum creatinine above 707umol/L is uremia.
2 urinary protein 3+ can lead to uremia
It is possible that urinary protein 3+ shows that kidney damage has been more serious. The need for standardized treatment, if not repeated, the renal function will be compromised, the disease will not be controlled for a long time until the development of uremia.
3 urine protein 3+ to do renal puncture
Not necessary. There are two cases that need to be done with the kidney: the 1 intractable proteinuria, with any treatment can not go down. 2 acute renal failure, but I do not know why. There are some specific items that can also be used for renal biopsy, and no damage.
4 urine protein 2+ will be nephritis
It is possible that the urine protein 2+ shows that the kidney has been damaged. Confirmed nephritis also need to cooperate with other laboratory indicators for judgment.
5 for urine occult blood plus 3 chronic nephritis it
It is not sure that it is a chronic nephritis, and it needs to be further diagnosed by the rate of erythrocyte deformability.
6 patients with high urine protein can eat mutton
Can not, mutton belongs to the volatile, patients with kidney disease is easy to cause disease recurrence.
7 urinary protein is what kind of nephritis
A variety of nephritis will be repeated urinary protein, urine protein can not be repeated to determine the type of nephritis. To determine which type of Pathology, you must rely on renal puncture or specific examination.
8 two urine protein and urinary occult blood plus two
This case is considered nephritis.
9 urinary protein need to be hospitalized repeatedly
Urinary protein reached 3+ or more than 2+ in the recommended hospitalization. After all this time in the hospital, the doctor can adjust the treatment plan according to the patient's daily medication, treatment response, accurate grasp of the disease, and thus faster rehabilitation, easier treatment, fundamentally avoid recurrence; but in the hospital, this is a big defect.
10.24 hours of protein quantitation can be measured nephritis
An accidental occurrence of 24 hours urine protein quantitation exceeded, can not be diagnosed as kidney disease, there are 3 times and more than 24 hours of urine protein quantitative exceeded, you can determine the occurrence of renal lesions.
11.24 hours urine protein quantitation 1.5g serious
Is a serious, normal human daily urine protein is generally 0.03-0.15 grams, suffering from certain diseases, the leakage of proteins increased, clinical 24 hours urine protein reached 1.5 grams, can think there is some damage of renal function; if the quantity of 3.5 grams or more, is the diagnostic standard of kidney disease syndrome, so that 1.5 grams it is serious, need treatment, to prevent disease progression.
12 3+ protein 3+ is glomerulonephritis: occult blood
This is not necessarily, protein, occult blood abnormalities, renal function is damaged, the specific types of nephritis need further precise diagnosis. There are many kinds of nephritis, and different immune complexes are deposited in different parts
13.Iga urinary protein and occult blood and often why
The index appears repeatedly there are two main reasons: one is the index is not a cure, the focus of treatment in the treatment of symptoms of kidney disease, kidney injury does not solve the problem fundamentally; two is the treatment method is wrong, just repair the kidney damage, does not solve the problems caused by damage to the kidney essence.
14 six months without proteinuria
You can determine the nephritis
Can not be determined, the need for regular inspection, generally about two years of stable index is not repeated, even if it is negative, clinical cure
15 what are the high urinary protein attention
(1) plant protein contains a large number of purine bases, increasing the burden of kidney metabolism, should be less. Soy products, although high protein content, for the above reasons, those who do not eat protein.
(2) according to the different types of proteinuria and the different conditions, different standards of protein diet. Nephritis, generally according to the normal amount of supply, adult 0.8-1.0g/kg. Recommend patients choose the high physiological value of protein, such as eggs, milk, fish, lean meat etc.. No damage to the renal function did not appear in nephrotic syndrome, which can supply a high protein diet, protein a day for adults is 1.5-2.0g/kg, and the supply of high quality protein, blood urea nitrogen levels, to take a low protein diet.
(3) kidney patients, if the normal urine volume, urine and renal failure, should eat more vegetables, fruits, in order to provide adequate vitamin. Such as patients with reduced urine volume, especially less than 500 ml per day, it is necessary to selectively eat vegetables and fruits. Because vegetables and fruits are generally rich in potassium, while patients with nephropathy and urine, serum potassium levels are elevated. Potassium is too high, can lead to cardiac arrest, life-threatening. Vegetables, fruits, grains are potassium rich foods, including higher potassium fruit is watermelon, banana, pineapple, mango, jujube, muskmelon; high potassium in vegetable amaranth, spinach, celery, carrots, bamboo shoots, potato etc..
16 have a high protein plus can do pregnancy
If it is kidney, suggest improvement index overcast, sustained 1-2 years follow-up, no recurrent disease, patients can be considered; if not, were normal, no other diseases can be pregnant
17 protein today a plus two plus tomorrow, how is this going
Index is not stable, indicating that the patient's condition is still in a period of change, while the index is also affected by many external factors, such as high protein diet, excessive fatigue, etc..
18 proteinuria + 3 white eggs.
- What harm does urine protein drain of hypertensive nephropathy have?
- Urine protein doesn't improve, have you limited salt intake?
- How does urine protein, occult blood, creatinine produce? Nephropathy patients should know!
- How to test urine protein when suffering from kidney disease?
- How much does the urine protein drop to be able to stay away from uremia?
- Will urine protein symptoms appear foam urine it?
- Why nephritis and urine protein is a relative relationship
- What is the normal value of 24 hours urine protein?
- What is the ＂urine protein＂ in the urine test?
- The difference of urine routine, urine free and 24 hours urine protein quantitative
- How do you know the effect of urine protein treatment?
- Is high urine occult blood urine protein and creatinine a kidney disease
- What harm does urine protein bring to nephrotic patients?
- Why urine protein dropped, urine foam still so much?
- A variety of urine protein, to what extent should they be reduced?
- Does kidney function not appear all sorts of urine protein eat what good?
- Urine Protein Electrophoresis
- What is 24 hours urine protein ration?
- The urine protein and occult blood why cannot disappear?
- How to reduce urine protein from diet?