I Want To Find
- How long can nephrotic syndrome be cured?
- What should kidney patients pay attention to in autumn?
- Do you know ＂three high and one low＂ kidney disease?
- Can herbal tea cause kidney stones?
- Can obesity cause uremia?
- 8 bad habits that hurt the kidneys
- Tongshantang:Urine occult blood urine?
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- How to treat nephrotic edema
- Developed Blood Purification Skills
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Clearing damp and benign arterial nephrosclerosis
Content abstract: in recent years, due to the increasing number of patients with hypertension, the incidence of benign arteriolar BANS (benign arteriolar, nephrosclerosis) is also increasing significantly. In China, BANS in end-stage renal failure peritoneal dialysis and hemodialysis patients in the etiology, accounted for second (14.8%) and 3 (8.9%), in peritoneal dialysis patients after hemodialysis in chronic nephritis, chronic glomerulonephritis and diabetic nephropathy after. According to the literature, about 18% of hypertensive patients end up with renal failure. Therefore, the study of renal damage caused by hypertension plays an important role in the protection of the kidney and the control of hypertension.
Objective: To observe the protective effect of 1. Huang Lian Qing Granule on the renal function and structure of spontaneously hypertensive rats. The purpose of this study is to observe the protective effect of Huang Huang Xiao Qing Granule on the renal function and structure of spontaneously hypertensive rats (SHR). Methods: 29 SHR were randomly pided into model group, western medicine group (control group), Lianhuang Jiangzhuo granule low dose group (low dose group), Lianhuang Jiangzhuo granule high dose group (high dose group), 8 rats in model group, the other 3 groups with 7 rats in each drug respectively. At the appropriate concentration and dose by gavage for 12 weeks, to observe the rat blood pressure, urine protein, renal function and angiotensin II (Ang II), endothelin (ET) level and renal pathological changes; and semi quantitative method, fibrosis degree of glomerular sclerosis, renal tubular damage and renal evaluation determination of transforming growth factor beta 1, renal cortex ELISA (TGF- beta 1) of protein. Results: Lianhuang Jiangzhuo granule can reduce SHR urinary protein, lower blood pressure, improve renal function, inhibit the synthesis of Ang II and ET, reduce the pathological damages, reduce fibrosis, glomerulosclerosis and renal tubular injury, inhibit the TGF- beta 1 expression, its effect is better than that of benazepril. Conclusion: Lianhuang Jiangzhuo granule could protect SHR renal function and reduce the renal pathological damage, the mechanism may be related to reducing urinary protein, lower blood pressure, inhibition of Ang II and ET synthesis, reduce glomerular sclerosis and renal interstitial fibrosis and inhibit the expression of renal TGF- beta 1.
2. Lianhuang Jiangzhuo Granule on renal function of 5/6 nephrectomy in renal cortex and accumulation of extracellular matrix in rats Objective: To observe the effect of Lianhuang Jiangzhuo Granule on renal function of 5/6 nephrectomy in renal cortex and extracellular matrix of rat (ECM) accumulation effect. Methods: 45 Wistar rats, 8 rats were randomly selected as normal control group, with more than 5/6 nephrectomy to establish chronic renal failure (CRF) animal model, the successful model of the rats were randomly pided into model group, Niaoduqing group (control group), Lianhuang Jiangzhuo granule low dose group (low dose group), Lianhuang Jiangzhuo granule high dose group (high dose group), were given corresponding drug concentration and dose. Determination of renal function, urinary protein in rats during the experiment, 12 weeks after treatment to observe the renal pathological changes, immunohistochemical staining of glomerular collagen type IV (Col IV) and fibronectin (FN) and renal cortex of matrix metalloproteinases (MMP-2) and tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase (TIMP-2) protein expression. Results: Huang Lian Xiao Qing granule can obviously improve the renal function and reduce the excretion of urinary protein in CRF rats.
- Can nephrotic syndrome patients eat peanuts and sunflower seeds?
- Do you know ＂three high and one low＂ kidney disease?
- What does the nursing misunderstanding of uremia have?
- tubulointerstitial nephritis and uveitis
- Acupuncture is how to treat kidney disease
- The harm and medication of hypertensive nephropathy
- Chronic interstitial nephritis prevention and care
- Maintenance and prevention of kidney disease
- How dose the medicated bath work ?
- The advantages and disadvantages of dialysis:
- Nephritis and kidney deficiency is the same thing?
- About IgA nephropathy diet plan
- How to treat colds and fever of nephritis patients?
- The difference between renal cyst and congenital polycystic kidney
- Diet and health care method for nephritis