I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What are the criteria for the diagnosis of glomerulonephritis
Glomerulonephritis is a common condition in patients with nephritis, which is also called nephritic syndrome. For such a disease, there are many reasons for the sick, for different people is not the same. The most common site is the patient's kidney. At this time the patient will appear edema, proteinuria, hematuria, or high blood pressure and so on. If you want to know if it is this case, then, mainly depends on the patient's symptoms and physical examination results.
1 such a condition is pided into acute and chronic. For acute disease, the patient appears such a disease is more rapid, this time the patient will appear proteinuria and hematuria symptoms, then there is the body edema. If chronic, then there will be anemia.
2 in the physical examination, will be found significant proteinuria symptoms in the urine. At that time, there will be a lot of changes in the urine. But watch for 24 hours of physical changes. Blood tests are also effective.
3 if you want to know the specific circumstances of the case, it is best to use renal puncture to check, but this case has a relatively large damage on the patient's body. If you can not do this, it is best not to use such a way.
For the treatment of such a disease, the main method is to find the underlying causes of the disease. Need to adjust the eating habits in non drug therapy. Drug treatment requires some anticoagulant drugs.