I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Why does the uremia that diabetic causes to be treated?
Hello, I am a nephrologist, said that a problem for you today: why diabetes caused by uremia to early for dialysis? Perhaps this is also a lot of patients in the treatment of nephropathy some problems, hope to help explain today.
Diabetic nephropathy is the most common complication of diabetes mellitus. Compared with patients with other renal diseases caused by hair uremia, diabetic patients with end-stage renal disease renal organ damage occurred earlier, the organ involved more and more serious injury, such as cardiovascular complications (as noted here: cardiovascular disease the main causes of death in patients with uremia) peripheral vascular disease, peripheral nerve and autonomic neuropathy. Retinopathy and gastrointestinal diseases, and the speed will gradually accelerate the progress of the complications. Clinically, diabetic retinopathy develops fastest in the first 1-2 years of dialysis treatment in diabetic nephropathy, and early treatment with dialysis is expected to slow down the progression of retinopathy.
Therefore, patients with uremia due to diabetic nephropathy, regardless of peritoneal dialysis or hemodialysis, should begin earlier than non diabetic nephropathy. If patients with obvious symptoms of uremia, heart failure, sodium retention is difficult to control, the clinical manifestations of retinopathy, it should begin dialysis treatment as soon as possible, so as to reduce renal damage of organs, prolong the life of patients, improve the quality of life.
- Key points of uremic diet
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- What are the diet restrictions for stage 3 kidney disease?
- end-stage uremia diet
- What are the main points of uremic diet?
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- The projects of renal function test
- The damage of high uric acid to the body
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- Diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- How the brain nourishing TCM in summer
- What do you pay attention to when you have finished the operation on kidney stone?
- What are the symptoms of children with diabetic nephropathy
- What will get uremia?