I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Why does the uremia that diabetic causes to be treated?
Hello, I am a nephrologist, said that a problem for you today: why diabetes caused by uremia to early for dialysis? Perhaps this is also a lot of patients in the treatment of nephropathy some problems, hope to help explain today.
Diabetic nephropathy is the most common complication of diabetes mellitus. Compared with patients with other renal diseases caused by hair uremia, diabetic patients with end-stage renal disease renal organ damage occurred earlier, the organ involved more and more serious injury, such as cardiovascular complications (as noted here: cardiovascular disease the main causes of death in patients with uremia) peripheral vascular disease, peripheral nerve and autonomic neuropathy. Retinopathy and gastrointestinal diseases, and the speed will gradually accelerate the progress of the complications. Clinically, diabetic retinopathy develops fastest in the first 1-2 years of dialysis treatment in diabetic nephropathy, and early treatment with dialysis is expected to slow down the progression of retinopathy.
Therefore, patients with uremia due to diabetic nephropathy, regardless of peritoneal dialysis or hemodialysis, should begin earlier than non diabetic nephropathy. If patients with obvious symptoms of uremia, heart failure, sodium retention is difficult to control, the clinical manifestations of retinopathy, it should begin dialysis treatment as soon as possible, so as to reduce renal damage of organs, prolong the life of patients, improve the quality of life.
- Is the first step in finding kidney disease to do a test?
- What is the kidney pain indeed?
- Look kidney disease through the symptoms
- The following four methods may damage kidney health
- Why kidney disease patients with hematuria?
- Nephropathy patients should know the main function of the ki
- What are the symptoms of the ckd3 stage of renal insufficien
- Can nephrotic patients stop drugs in the summer?
- There are several methods of medical treatment of renal dama
- What are the common immunosuppressants? When can hormones st
- The best drink to help detoxify the kidneys
- What are the obvious symptoms of hydronephrosis in women?
- What common methods are commonly used in the treatment of hy
- Reduce urinary protein, how does patient choose the right me
- What Is The Normal Serum Creatinine Value Of Pediatric?
- What Is The Specific Cause Of Renal Insufficiency?
- Early morning to 10 am, there are 5 kinds of diseases need t
- Fasting blood sugar, when is the best test?
- What behavior can accelerate the development of kidney disea
- The amount of urine and kidney disease related to weight