I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Can dialysis treat uremia?
Dialysis can be pided into hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. It is one of the important methods in the treatment of renal disease, especially in the treatment of uremia. Some people even think that only regular dialysis or kidney transplantation when in nephropathy uremia.
Can dialysis treat uremia?
Of course not. Dialysis is only used to clean up toxic and harmful substances in the blood. We call it an immune complex. However, dialysis can only clean small molecules, for medium and large molecules are often helpless, it need plasma replacement and other blood purification techniques.
In addition, dialysis can only be used as a means of cleaning and does not inhibit the regeneration of immune complexes and therefore cannot be used as a treatment. Therefore, dialysis should be used as a conservative means of restraint.
Beijing tongshantang Hospital of traditional Chinese Medicine combined kidney disease treatment experience and years of clinical research with exploration and innovation of TCM unique therapy, play the function of regulating qi, removing blood stasis, detoxification, helping kidney detoxification, improving internal environment, enhancing immunity to uremic patients; as long as your condition is not deteriorating, the patients’ life will not be in danger, the quality of your life can be ensured; as long as taking the standard treatment for dialysis and actively cooperate with it, patients can extend the interval times of dialysis, but very few patients can get rid of dialysis.
- Key points of uremic diet
- What are uremic diet foods allowed for uremic patients
- end-stage uremia diet
- Dietary guidelines of Uremia
- Can renal function insufficiency patients have tea
- Distinctions between uremia and renal failure
- Is kidney transplant only the treatment for kidney failure patients?
- Can kidney disease patients get rid of dialysis?
- Several key points in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy
- How to treat uremia.
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- How to effectively treat hypertensive nephropathy?
- Diabetic nephropathy patients can live long
- What will get uremia?
- Do not use remedies for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome
- What types of renal failure can be divided into?
- Can pyelonephritis cause hydronephrosis?
- How to plan reasonable diet treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients?
- How to arrange the diet of uremia patients in life
- How should renal hypertension be treated with renal atrophy?