I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
How to treat colds and fever of nephritis patients?
Nephritis symptoms also have fever, it will aggravate the condition of nephritis patients, so nephritis patients in their daily lives have to prevent colds and fever, in this case, we need to remember not to blindly choose drugs, because your kidneys have been damaged, coupled with the treatment of drugs, not only can not cure colds, fever, but also aggravate the condition.
First, how to treat colds and fever of nephritis patients - this time should enhance immunity:
1, rest: patients with obvious symptoms should take bed rest, patients without obvious symptoms should also try to avoid physical labor; if have obvious edema, hypertension should take low salt diet.
2, anti-infection: take active prevention and treatment of infection, remove the infected lesions; high blood pressure patients use antihypertensive treatment, edema patients use inducing diuresis to reduce edema.
3, anticoagulation: the choice of anticoagulant and anti-platelet pool of drugs, the former with heparin, dicoumarol, which can be aspirin or dipyridamole orally.
Second, the treatment is the key: nephritis is systemic lupus erythematosus secondary to kidney damage, mainly due to a large number of immune complex accumulation in the glomerular mesangial area, crush kidney tissue, part of the ischemia, hypoxia, microcirculation, kidney cells are destroyed by the inherent, and now the key to your treatment is to stop the kidney damage repair treatment, as long as the kidney damage is repaired, the disease will not be repeated.
Under normal circumstances, the incidence of nephritis are relatively acute, high fever can also be said to be one of the first symptoms, but some patients will have chronic onset, followed by the form of expression, the patient will have oliguria, it can be sudden Oliguria, or gradually oliguria, should pay attention, especially the high incidence of nephritis group.
The above is introduction of colds and fever in nephritis patients, if you need to have a detailed understanding, you can consult our online experts, our experts will given the most professional guidance based on the actual condition of the patient.
- More accurate than kidney puncture, how much do you know?
- How to prevent renal failure in patients with iga nephropath
- How to do with hyperphosphatemia for dialysis patients？
- Membranous nephropathy treatment of Chinese medicine is bett
- There are several methods of medical treatment of renal dama
- How to treat kidney damage more effective
- What common methods are commonly used in the treatment of hy
- Reduce urinary protein, how does patient choose the right me
- Poor apptite may showing what kind of disease?
- How to improve the detoxification of the liver?
- expert teach you how safely through the summer
- How does patients with nephrosis stop using hormones?
- How many years does nephrotic syndrome progress to uremia?
- How Traditional Chinese Medicine conditioning IGA nephropath
- How much water intake is good for kidney?
- How to deal with fever in patients with renal disease?
- Signals of disease that shows in your face.
- How to effectively control the occult protein?
- Avoid kidney disease, how to lose weight
- If you want a good effective treatment , focus on controllin