I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreati
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
Hypertensive patients should pay attention to home care in t
Hypertensive patients in daily life should pay attention to home care, in daily life not only pay attention to diet care, but also pay attention to some living habits and psychological factors. The following is about caring tips with high blood pressure in daily life.
1. To maintain a good mental state, to eliminate the tension and depression of the psychological. 2. appropriate rest, to ensure sleep, arrange the appropriate exercise, such as more symptoms or complications should be bed rest. 3. For irritable patients, good family work, reduce adverse stimuli, to ensure that patients have a quiet and comfortable environment. 4. Outside activities and inspection should be accompanied by someone to prevent fainted injuries. 5. Proper diet, can reduce the heart load, prevent water, sodium retention, reduce peripheral vascular resistance. 6. should follow the doctor's advice adhere to the Institute of self-observation and care, there are symptoms of immediate treatment.
Eat green vegetables and fresh fruits and high calcium foods such as celery, leeks, broccoli, pears, apples, dairy products, soy products, eat less foods with high cholesterol, such as animal offal, fat, Egg yolk, cuttlefish, etc., avoid alcohol and tobacco.
The above is about caring tips with high blood pressure in daily life, for reference only. Hypertensive patients should always pay attention to changes in blood pressure, diet can control their own blood pressure, hoping to help.
- What disease may caused by Chronic kidney disease?
- Why chronic kidney disease is not easy to be discovered?
- The management of pruritus in chronic kidney disease
- What are the staging criteria for chronic kidney disease?
- Summer patients with chronic kidney disease should pay atten
- Chronic kidney disease has six high-risk groups
- Chronic kidney disease - prevention and treatment
- Chronic kidney disease can not blindly seek medical advice.
- Vigilance of the elderly withchronic kidney disease
- The control of chronic kidney disease is necessary
- Chronic kidney disease should get early prevention and timel