I Want To Find
- Diet plan for high creatinine level
- The risk of drinking alcohol with nephrotic syndrome
- How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?
- Diet of diabetic nephropathy patients
- Symptoms of Latent Glomerulonephritis
- Seven therapis of lowering chronic renal disease hypercreatinine
- low creatinine diet
- What does the patient of male uremia have?
- How is uremic encephalopathy treated?
- 15 Ways to prevent uremia
Popular tags reading
- compound aminopyrine phenacetin tablets
- difference between hemoglobinuria and hematuria
- what is creatinine
- how to lower high creatinine levels
- diabetic nephropathy diet plan
- watermelon and kidney disease
- diabetic patient diet
- diet for lupus nephritis
- foods to avoid with lupus nephritis
- iga nephropathy diet plan
- latent glomerulonephritis
- how to reduce high creatinine levels
- what causes chronic kidney failure
- symptoms of uremia
- lower creatinine
- how to prevent uremia
- uremic complexion
- uremic diet
- uremia diet
- treatment of uremic encephalopathy
- acute glomerulonephritis diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Failure
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- kidney Cyst
- Polycystic Kidney
- Lupus Nephritis
- Purpura Nephritis
What's the problem of low creatinine?
The main source of creatinine is access to human muscles and external things, creatinine molecules is relatively small, in the glomerular filtration rate is extremely high, the functioning of the kidney needs a kidney function can not completely control the creatinine in the normal range, malnourished people will appear in muscle less food the animal food content not less then there will be the phenomenon of low serum creatinine.
There is a part of the human body is normal, but the figure is small, the total body muscle is relatively small, each 20g muscle 1mg muscle creatinine, less amount of food, animal food and less it will appear the phenomenon of low serum creatinine.
There are still some people do not eat animal food, the life all rely on plant food to maintain this kind of creatinine in human body main source only muscle, especially women, their muscles, less amount of blood creatinine, naturally low.
The body of creatinine in 2/3 muscles secretion, 1/3 is from food, if a person's digestive function is poor, the things in the absorption is very low, the food source will reduce the total amount of blood creatinine, creatinine will be low.
The human body is mainly through the renal excretion of creatinine, which is excreted in the urine, serum creatinine is low that renal function is normal, or very good, but the low urinary creatinine that is not the same, indicating that low urinary creatinine in blood creatinine did not get a good filtering, there are a lot of blood creatinine this shows that, the kidney function is not good, common in renal failure, muscle atrophy, anemia, leukemia. Therefore, to see the result of the examination, make sure that the urine is creatinine or blood creatinine.
- Consultation Note of Professor Wang
- What are the common symptoms of kidney disease in children?
- Sleep can also invigorate the kidney, Chinese medicine method is good conditioning
- Kidney stop working. The patients can chose the right diet to reduce the burden of kidney
- Attention should be paid to the care of children with nephropathy
- Sleep can also kidney
- How to treat diabetic kidney disease?
- How to diagnose kidney stone effectively?
- How to treat colds and fever of nephritis patients?
- What harm does uric acid to the human body?
- Dialysis patients must know! ＂Keep the mouth, stride leg, do these six tips, the condition will turn good
- Appropriate exercise helps the patient recover from nephritis
- Abdominal pain may be multiple kidney stones
- Kidney - normal renal function
- Hemodialysis Patient's Diet
- Is rheumatoid arthritis associated with the kidneys?
- Kidney - renal dysfunction
- Urine protein doesn't improve, have you limited salt intake?
- The biggest lie in the treatment of uremia
- What are the criteria for the diagnosis of glomerulonephritis